What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was there? (At Suncorp)

Kazz

Juniors
our first time to Suncorp and we were in Bay 317 (in the corner) almost deadset in front of Inu when he scored TWICE - soooo great to have him back
cutest thing, this little guy in front of us hmmmm prolly about 7, everytime the eels fans got going, he would too and when we yelled out 'parra' and started the chant he would yell out 'louder!!!'
did any of you guys see the 'stadium witch from hell', giving the guys in blue origin jerseys (but parra supporters) a hard time, yeah sure they had too much to drink, but for god sake, they were not hurting anyone or abusing anyone except the pony express fans
last thing on the way out had the misfortune to pass this cretin 'older' supporter who had the nerve to pull my hubby aside and say 'geez you'e got some sore losers in your fans' - I was like WTF??? wow, gee, I wonder what it would have been like if we had managed to kick their asses - now then we would have seen some sore loser!!!
so despite the loss we had a damn good time

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
I wasn't there because I had to start work at 10 o'clock, with work only being 5 minutes away from home I was able to watch all the game on telly and what a game. Wish we had come away with the win though, but as we know it was not the case. It was the best game I have seen the Eels play all year, now they know they can play footy next week is when we start winning and the finals here we come. GO YOU EELS.

InuHayneMateo

Juniors
last thing on the way out had the misfortune to pass this cretin 'older' supporter who had the nerve to pull my hubby aside and say 'geez you'e got some sore losers in your fans' - I was like WTF??? wow, gee, I wonder what it would have been like if we had managed to kick their asses - now then we would have seen some sore loser!!!
so despite the loss we had a damn good time

There would have been no fans to give **** to. They all leave when they are down with 10 to go.

Suitman

Post Whore
Next time I go, I'm going taking a shot gun and blow that fricking NOVA Hindenburg out of the sky.

Suity

Oh shucks.
Is there a future for me on the Sunday Roast?

Suity

As I said before I was surprised you didn't jump the bar and run away when Joe the Cameraman put on the Light on the top of the camera. You know like you normaly do when being filmed by ACA or Today Tonight ?

:D

Suitman

Post Whore
As I said before I was surprised you didn't jump the bar and run away when Joe the Cameraman put on the Light on the top of the camera. You know like you normaly do when being filmed by ACA or Today Tonight ?

:D

As you know, we were talking about footy, not my building adventures. ;-)
I felt comfortable in front of a smooth operator. (I'm talking about Joe btw) :lol:

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
I was thinking about taking my star knives next time

I have ninja skills

You certainly don't have navigating skills though. Fancy driving up Caxton street at 6.00 pm game day looking for a parking spot!! :lol:

Suity

Aenemus

Juniors
Must say my walk from the stadium through Caxton Street back down to Roma St Station wasn't the most enjoyable moment of my life.

Though I did see 'Rodger Federer' wandering around in an Eels jersey.. haha

Latest posts