What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who were the t Toyota Cup players sacked?

fred95

Juniors
They'll have new clubs by the end of the finals. Sam Brunton and Jake Friend would have been a great rotation.
Watts has had a wonderful year at Canberra, the only chance Brunton would have of first grade next season could only come from injuries to Friend or Watts.

shorepatrol

Juniors
brunton and gelling were both sacked because they were both full of sh-t and decided to get rid of it.and as for Steve Noyce saying its not a public issue i think he must be full of sh-t to say this.

potty training for all easts players in the off season.:crazy:

shorepatrol

Juniors
i think these 2 wankers are in the sh-t now.have they been taking lessons from Nate nyles? from now on extra loo paper for all easts players.

i thought smith was going to stop all this sh-t happening.:D

MolongRooster

Juniors
the ground announcer named him as one of the try scorers as did the paper- i forgot what he looked liked so i thought he played.

I watched most of it on tv and didnt hear him mentioned, and he wasnt listed in the stats on nrl.com. I would think it would be bizarre for him to play 2 days after he was sacked.