What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Will Be There?

lolesi

First Grade
Salmon said:
Hahaha yep. I am so fired up for that cruise! I got like 3 cabins to book on the Pacific Sun! Dead set, half the Shire is going on it!

Great choice mate, get ya cabins all next to each other ( im sure you would of anyway )
Thats what we had, we got dolphin deck, the cheapest mate! though the funnest, at nights the halls always use to full of cheap easy women!

You become mates with all the surrounding ones also.

Great times.

:cry: i wish i could go on it again.

Booyah

Bench
lolesi said:
Salmon said:
Hahaha yep. I am so fired up for that cruise! I got like 3 cabins to book on the Pacific Sun! Dead set, half the Shire is going on it!

Great choice mate, get ya cabins all next to each other ( im sure you would of anyway )
Thats what we had, we got dolphin deck, the cheapest mate! though the funnest, at nights the halls always use to full of cheap easy women!

Great times.

What the hell's stopping you? I'm bloody going again!

3rd year in a row baby. WHOO!

lolesi

First Grade
One $$
Two none of my mates are
Three id be a toolie, nobody likes those wankers, eh eh eh ! NUDGE??

Booyah

Bench
lolesi said:
One $$
Two none of my mates are
Three id be a toolie, nobody likes those wankers, eh eh eh ! NUDGE??

The way I see it is, you're only a toolie if you're over 20. Other then that its free game I say!

Save some cash, go up on your end-of-season footy trip you cat.

SirShire

First Grade
lolesi said:
Salmon said:

Great times.

Yeah man you've gotta be quick, or all the cheap accomadation goes. I'll be f**ked if I make my parents pay $3000 for a room! Yeah we are getting them all next to each other, but I dfont think they tell us what cabins until we get on the ship.

lolesi

First Grade
Listen here you big homo, You have done school, enjoyed every minute of it :lol: and now it is time for those who worked, and didn't, i.e. me, to celebrate finishing yr 12.
You and ya soft mates should go on ya footy trip another time.

lolesi

First Grade
ShireShark said:
How do they know who is a toolie?
I'd pretend I'd just finished school

Simple, people look older :D

f**ken toolie booya, ya disgrace, ya cut, ya mug, f**k ya.

lolesi

First Grade
BTW SS, ya msn has f**ked up for me again, ya always get some little yellow phone thingo on ya name, its a joke.

Booyah

Bench
lolesi said:
ShireShark said:

f***en toolie booya, ya disgrace, ya cut, ya mug, f**k ya.

:lol:

Not fair though. I was at schoolies when I was under 18, so I reckon it doesn't count.

I'm 18 this time - it'll be way better.

P.S You are a cat and the reason you can't go on a footy trip is because you're too scared to play footy - or so I heard. :p :D

Booyah

Bench
ShireShark said:

Sometimes its totally obvious.

The best was one I saw last year. He had wrinkles and all, and kept saying stuff like 'Dude' and 'Grommet' and so on.

He had bleached blonde hair and all. I don't know if he was taking the piss or what, but he was friggen hilarious.

lolesi

First Grade
Booyah said:
lolesi said:
ShireShark said:

Not fair though. I was at schoolies when I was under 18, so I reckon it doesn't count.

P.S You are a cat and the reason you can't go on a footy trip is because you're too scared to play footy - or so I heard. :p :D

Haha! I play every week mate, i got Sydney Uni this week, wish me luck eh

Only cat who talks it up here is Hulka, least me and you walk the walk and talk the talk.

way to hijack the thread, you pack of assclowns
:clap:
if you both wanna talk dirty to each other, how about getting a room out of consideration for the rest of us? :arrow:

Booyah

Bench
lolesi said:
Booyah said:
lolesi said:
ShireShark said:

Haha! I play every week mate, i got Sydney Uni this week, wish me luck eh

Only cat who talks it up here is Hulka, least me and you walk the walk and talk the talk.

Fo shizzle. :D

Good luck this week. ;-)

We've got some Manly wankers this week. Wish them luck - they'll need it. :lol:

Booyah

Bench
ShireShark said:
way to hijack the thread, you pack of assclowns
:clap:
if you both wanna talk dirty to each other, how about getting a room out of consideration for the rest of us? :arrow:

You know you like it. ;-)

lolesi

First Grade
SS im onto you, watch yaself??

Manly haha, i love playing them, all rich fairys!

lolesi

First Grade
Yeah, good times, good people, good dancing, good women, you will love it salmon.

BTW drink Cava(sp?) at Vanatu
:D

Latest posts