What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Will Be There?

Booyah

Bench
I didn't go on a cruise. Too lame.

I just went straight to Surfers, which was good enough for me. What sucked was all the toolie fully sick bro's roaring up and down the streets in their souped up bombs.

Quote:

a passenger probably brought the virus, called norovirus and spread by personal contact

booyah

:lol: F*ck you too!

Booyah

Bench
ShireShark said:
If you live in Sydney and youre not going to be at the game, dont bother getting on here on Monday

What if you have a legit excuse, like I do?

Booyah

Bench
ShireShark said:
there are no legitimate excuses for missing an illawarra vs cronulla sutherland game

Bugger that, I have a game to play. I can watch the game at home on TV and get drunk.

SirShire

First Grade
Booyah said:
Salmon said:
Booyah said:
I didn't go on a cruise. Too lame.

[-( [-( [-(

Sad but true.

Lame in the sense that I wasn't willing to pay the ridiculous amount they were asking, so I farked it right off.

True. A basic room cost $1600, then add in alcohol and spending money, alot of people wont see much change from $2000-3000

Macca

Coach
I am pizzing golf off ang going to the game!! See you there. Now I need tickets!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I figured that'd be the case too, thus why I didn't bother taking the 3 hour train trip for nothing.

Good thing its on TV :clap:

ali

Bench
:clap: Great work from Nulla and his mates today in helping to generate a good atmosphere. Its a shame we couldn't get up, but I still had a good day. From catching the last 20 minutes of the game of TV, you can hear our fans quite clearly.

yeah Ali i watched the whole match again when i got home, it was awesome u can here us chering all match, it was a great atmosphere out there today, too bad bout the loss

Latest posts