What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will fill the remaining positions for NSW?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Here is the likely NSW team, so far there are a number of positions missing.

1. Anthony Minichello
2. Luke Rooney
7. Brett Kimmorely
9. Danny Buderus [c]
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Craig Fitzgibbon
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Craig Wing
15. Trent Waterhouse

Mark O'Meley who made the Australian is injured atm, and Luke Priddis is one I'm not sure about whether they'll stick with Priddis or go with Buderus, but its more likely Buderus will have it cause he's captain.

The centres jumpers are up for grabs, out of tonights game Lewis, Cross, King and also Cooper and Gasnier who were ruled out of the match originally named in the teams.

The wing spot, I'd say Lewis, who's playing centre tonight, is a contender, along with Grothe, Roberts and maybe Tahu, another one who was ruled out.

5/8, is a tough one, there's 3 fighting for the jumper. Anasta, Barrett and Hill. Depending on who has a good tonight, it's gonna be interesting.

Props, well you'd think Ryles and Bailey would get it, Ryles obviously who was originally named in the test team before being ruled out. But there could be a surprise one, Stevens, J king, Skandalis, Clinton, Tupou.

Now the bench spots, will probably contain at least one or two props, as mentioned earlier. Also maybe a prop and a second row, lets say Simpson or Ryan.

It's going to be interesting, looking forward to it.

Jono078

Referee
If its like that...

1. Anthony Minichello
2. Luke Rooney
3. Gasnier
4. King
6. Dykes ? Anasta ? Barret
7. Brett Kimmorely
8. Bailey
9. Danny Buderus [c]
10. Ryles
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Craig Fitzgibbon
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Craig Wing
15. Trent Waterhouse
16. Watmough
17. Stevens ?

Jamesy

Juniors
3. Gasnier
4. King
5. Cooper
6. Barrett
8. Bailey
10. Ryles
16. Stevens
17. Watmough

BTW, i think it's BS that the Australian players don't get a chance to defend their positions.

CARN' COUNTRY

Fluffy

Juniors
Tonights game will have some impact on the bench i feel.

Guys like watmough, simpson, ryan etc will be fighting this one out.

Watmough has the advantage of age - so if they go to blood a younger player he will get it otherwise it could go either way.

I dont think Jason King is getting a blue jumper, he would have to play 200% better for every game - starting tonight.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Watmough fo sho..

I can't see Kingy getting a jumper. He has only played 2 games this season anyway.

Jono078

Referee
I think Simpson will be out to impress, he has been pretty good this season, although his defence in last 2 games havnt been as good as earlier rounds.

But I think he deserves to be there ahead of Fitzgibbon imo.

Mr Saab

Referee
jono

simpson to beat fitzgibbon is 100/1. Fitzgibbon has been a main stay for NSW and australia the past 2 yrs.
how you even mentioned Dykes as a possible number 6 is bizarre.

Jono078

Referee
Lol. I know Simpson beating Fitzy will be hard, but I think he should be there if he goes better in the following week.

And Dykes and Kimmorley have been going pretty good... Who else would there be ? Barret and Anasta would be first 2 choices then probably Dykes right ?

Mr Saab

Referee
Barrett
Anasta
Hill
Daylight...
more daylight.
maybe a yr has gone past

then dykes....good player, but not origin material

Jono078

Referee
Oh yeah, I forgot about Hill. But I feel Hill has been Ok, I reckon Dykes has played better than him, and Hill is pretty inconcistent.

But yeah, I wont argue what you said. Although I dont think Dykes is that bad lol.

Latest posts