What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will finish 2nd ?

2nd Place

• St George Illawarra

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 27 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brooksy19

Bench
Who do you think will grab 2nd spot tommorow

Dragons, Broncos or Tigers

Dragons +137 34
Broncos + 113 34
Tigers + 117 32
http://www.nrl.com/myclub/index.cfm?TeamID=13

Dragons can secure it with a win.
Broncos need Dragons to lose by 25. But have the tigers either lose or win by less than 5.
Tigers need dragons to lose and make up the differential, a 12 point win and a 10 point loss for the dragons would be enough.

Dragons in the box set, but i think the tigers are a good chance to hold up their end of the equation.

Surandy

Bench
I voted for the Dragons as I want Storm to win tonight, Dragons to win and Tigers to lose tomorrow.

That gives Storm a home final against the Tigers and gives us an all Queensland final between Brisbane and North Queensland.

aussies1st

Staff member
I voted Tigers as I can see the Knights causing yet another upset. So Tigers would just have to win.

brooksy19

Bench
Im starting the think Wests will turn it on tommorow, last week against the Storm might of been just a hickup. I think the Dragons will be underdone after the bye and Joey will grind it out for Newcastle.

1. Parra vs 8.Roosters
2.Tigers vs 7.Cronulla
3. Dragons vs 6. Melb Storm
4. Broncos vs 5.Nth Queensland

pretty good week. the whole top 4 will advance.

ANAKIN

Juniors
tigers have the easier game this round i have a strong feeling Joey will turn it on again with it being the last game for the knights this season

willvillain

Juniors
Penrith have a good record against the Tigers recently, and have a good record at Telstra this year. Tigers will still win, but it's food for thought ;-)

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
its so hard to tell....

As everyone already knows, the tigers and the dragons both have a shot but the Tigers probably have the circumstances more in their favour.

I think most Wests Tigers fans would be bitterly dissapointed if they didn't tomorrow, but if dragons win and take out 2nd spot, then Tigers fans would still be over the moon.

In saying that, if the tigers won tomorrow and the dragons lost but F/A sees the dragos just get in, then im very sure many tigers fans would be very pissed off!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Tipped the Tigers for now but honestly I'm not sure if they can get over the Panthers it comes down to tonights games

If Souths lose there is no way the Knights will lose.
If Manly lose I'm expecting Penrith to give their best peformance of the year but I'm not sure if that is enough to beat the Tigers.

Eelectrica

Referee
Dragons. They're playing for a first round shot at the Sharks.
Oh and their is also the small matter of finishing second.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you would think the Dragons could be the last placed team at home