What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will hit Bryce Gibbs next?

Pierced Soul

First Grade
after riling up players in the first two games it seems a formality that someone else will clock him. I just wonder who it'll be. the way he's going he'll be able to get hit every week by another player, although after o'meley cleaned him up he may be out with concussion...

Soi_Cowboy

Juniors
Carlito said:
Shrek got off about 5 punches to the kids face.
Didnt look like they did much damage. I'm sure that if Bryce was not held back he would have throw a few himself.

bad_doggy_bad

Juniors
wt9it.jpg

What do u mean accident ?? Shrek squared him up, then cleaned him up... Lets just hope that arranged meeting with the ground will snap him out of his dirty game playing tacktics...

And for the original question " Who will hit Bryce Gibbs next? " I hope Adrian Morely has a go too.

i keep telling everyone, bryce gibbs is a dick, ive been saying it for at least 2 years now and noone believed me.

Pierced Soul said:
after riling up players in the first two games it seems a formality that someone else will clock him. I just wonder who it'll be. the way he's going he'll be able to get hit every week by another player, although after o'meley cleaned him up he may be out with concussion...

I juf fink dat sum1 shuld smash em coz datz gud.

He was concussed when he collided with O'mealy in the hit-up.
The fray of punches occured in the first half.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I can guarantee you that next time these teams meet, Gibbs will be straight back at O'Meley. He is that type of player.

He'll learn from last night.

Gibbs should give HIMSELF a dozen of the best next!!

He carries on like a porkchop - surely he can't be surprised when people give him a slap or 2?!

Last week at least, he kept his hystrionics verbal...and got Ryles binned because if there is a bigger muffin than Gibbs - well it's Ryles!! :lol: But O'Meley isn't that stupid...So he had to go to even greater lengths to try to get unde his skin - that forearm he landed on O'Meley's mush last night was DISGRACEFUL!...And well - as I now know he wasn't actually badly hurt, I can say: Gibbs deserved everything he got after that. Oh YES he did!

And what's more - I think he knows it, and would probably - if being honest - say the same exact thing.

End of story.

Wests is Best

Juniors
Gibbs is way too cocky for my liking. Rather than aiming up to bash proven international front rowers, I'd rather see him trying to fit into the rest of the side by playing good fast flowing football.

Gibbs let himself get baited into a street fight last night, and brought the rest of the team down with him. I think a spot on the bench will do him the world of good, or maybe even a stint in p/l

skeepe

Immortal
Bryce "Cheap Shot" Gibbs deserves everything he gets. Grubbiest player in the game.

tiger_nick

Bench
Even as a Wests Tigers fan I find the title of this thread hilarious :lol:

I'll leave my answer until I find out when he's back.

hybrid_tiger said:
I can guarantee you that next time these teams meet, Gibbs will be straight back at O'Meley. He is that type of player.

He'll learn from last night.
Hopefully he can turn the tables. :D

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
For 21 Gibbs is a good prop he is still a couple of years off being a great prop and will be a rep player. He got all over ryles and bailey the week before but O'Mealy and Mason are much tougher. In 2 years time he will be smashing them all .. will be good to bring this thread back up.

Tap Twist Snap said:
For 21 Gibbs is a good prop he is still a couple of years off being a great prop and will be a rep player. He got all over ryles and bailey the week before but O'Mealy and Mason are much tougher. In 2 years time he will be smashing them all .. will be good to bring this thread back up.

:lol:

Uhhhh - I DON'T think so!!!...You'll be waiting longer to bring this thread back up than to personally shake Harold Holt by the hand.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Ill give you a carton of beer if he doesn't rep in the next 3 years ... you have to give me nothing. ... We will just bring this thread up next year and see peoples oppinions on how Bryce is going.

Latest posts