What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will hit Bryce Gibbs next?

simon says

First Grade
RiotAct said:
awww poor bryce, gettin held back and cheapshotted by o'meley, after that fair and square elbow into ogres face, and let me just say, OWNED GIBBS.

Elbow.....pfft.If he had really elbowed him he would be in hospital,he pushed down with his forearm into his melon.......O Meley was kicking and squealing like a pig on the ground.....

He then gets up and hits Gibbs whiole blokes are holding,and didnt even hurt him....I cant wait for the second round....

nqboy

First Grade
Matthew Scott sat Jason King on his arse last night. We've got Wests up here in a few weeks.

mepelthwack

Juniors
Big Willie carries on just as bad when his side was down 54-2 (see 80th minute Tigers v Dogs late last year) as he does when his team is winning so being beaten has nothing at all to do with attacking his poor character as a person.

imasharkie

Coach
It was good to see that the one that started the rubbish ended up in it.

O'meeley = 1
Gibbs = 0

By knockout.

RiotAct

Juniors
well for now, o'meley owns gibbs and somebody needs to show him how to tackle properly, too bad benji wasnt there to demonstrate

Vicious

Bench
You blokes are badly mistaken. Don`t ever forget who the champs are.
Like the terminator the fearless Bryce will be back, bigger, better and stronger than ever. He aint goin nowhere and i think you`ll find that he`ll have a few team mates with a bit more fire in their bellies as well next time.
Who`s big Willie??? F*** big Willie, my man Keith Galloway will put that homo in his place next time we clash!!!
Mark my words all you hulkamaniacs out ther!!!!!

Vicious

Bench
Like the terminator the fearless Bryce will be back, bigger, better and stronger than ever. He aint goin nowhere and i think you`ll find that he`ll have a few team mates with a bit more fire in their bellies as well next time.
Who`s big Willie??? F*** big Willie, my man Keith Galloway will put that homo in his place next time we clash!!!

Vicious

Bench

just one more reason too watch Dogs vs tigers cmon guys theres no way u guys are telling me your not looking forward to the rematch after this imo more players need too do this its funs and bring back some excitement to the game

Heheheh!...Well all else aside - EeeeexACTLY! This was a CRACKING game! After the other INSIPID games we saw in the rest of Round 2 - This game stood out like....well, like mutt's nuts as a tough, hard and skilful contest!

S'what Rugby League's all about.

Dogs v Tigers Round 2 - DING! DING!

She's gonna be a beauty!!!...Can't bloody wait! :D

mattyg

Bench
back to the topic...if he plays next week that paleasena guy, if he misses a week it will be crocker

Soi_Cowboy

Juniors
Slappy said:
hughes set the precedent last night with his filthy antics. he is a rotten little bastard!

Stinkin little coward he is. He'll cheap shot you all day then run and hide behind his troops.

Soi_Cowboy

Juniors
joel caine number 1 fan said:
Gibbs isnt a thug hes playing the game the way it ought to be played with agression he never backed down at all from one of the best props in the game he came out 2nd best this time but it was pretty even up to that

i think they both loved the challenge and i have no idea why none of u guys did i cant wait too see who Gibbs goes for next

The bump that knocked him out was an unfortunate accident. He had his head in the wrong position, there would not have been many players big or small who would not have been ko'ed in the same situation. No doubting Shrek is a big tough guy, but there are many others that will give it to him right back all year round.

BTW.. he was the instigated in the fight with Bryce, sticking the forearm in his face when he took the ball up, you could see it in one of the replays, Bryce just reacted in the wrong manner, and mind you was held back by a dogs player whilst shrek let go.

Papa_smurf

Juniors
RiotAct said:
well for now, o'meley owns gibbs and somebody needs to show him how to tackle properly, too bad benji wasnt there to demonstrate

ffs buffalo bill who are you talking about?

Gibbs had 93.8 percent effective tackles last season, thats better then all the dogs players, bar Armit

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Shame Brycey boy won't be around for this weekends match against the Warriors... we might be short odds for the spoon right now, but we're permanent grand finalists when it comes to biffo!

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Tap Twist Snap said:
For 21 Gibbs is a good prop he is still a couple of years off being a great prop and will be a rep player. He got all over ryles and bailey the week before but O'Mealy and Mason are much tougher. In 2 years time he will be smashing them all .. will be good to bring this thread back up.

Bring Back the Spliff said:
:lol:

Uhhhh - I DON'T think so!!!...You'll be waiting longer to bring this thread back up than to personally shake Harold Holt by the hand.

Tap Twist Snap said:
Ill give you a carton of beer if he doesn't rep in the next 3 years ... you have to give me nothing. ... We will just bring this thread up next year and see peoples oppinions on how Bryce is going.

Bring Back the Spliff said:
Good. You do that Snapper...you do that!

Oh, and - I drink Hahn Premium for preference. Probably keeps on the shelf for about 12 months...so if you see a special sometime in 2008 - I suggest you snap it up! ;-)

Thought I would bring this thread back considering Bryce got himself a city jersey. He will get an origin jersey in a couple of years as well. Is still young and will keep improving. ;)