What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will make way for Barrett? This year!!

Quigs

Immortal
Got to hear something official yet.

Is it friday, or was it meant to be last friday, or the friday before the one, or is it next friday.

Trenty's still bickering over how munch money he needs to put in his wheelbarrow before he jets his homesick carcus back 'ome.

Cheers
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fWtqlEkUA
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
mate, the fat lady has sung. if things get ugly in the release I can imagine him setting up camp at heathrow waiting for the cheque to clear.

Inferno

Coach
Wouldn't worry about it. Can't see him coming over early.

Hypothetically it would probably be Seymour moving to hooker.

cb4

First Grade
that wsould be the call inferno
he is at the sharks tho... just wait

Ausguy

Coach
that wsould be the call inferno
he is at the sharks tho... just wait

CB4 are you continuing to say he is coming to get credit for some type of scoop???

its the leagues worst kept secret mate

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
TRENT BARRETT is tipped to sign with Cronulla as soon as the former Test five-eighth finalises negotiations for a pay-out from Wigan for the final year of his contract.
While South Sydney last week joined Canberra and the Sharks in the race for Barrett, the Herald has been repeatedly told he will join Cronulla, with an announcement to be made as soon as today.
Since the Herald first revealed on April 4 that Barrett was keen to return to the NRL, the battle for his services has dragged on and it is understood that the hold-up is Wigan's refusal to pay out money he believes he is owed by the club.
Under the terms of Barrett's three-year deal with Wigan, the amount of the former St George Illawarra captain's contract was staggered for salary cap reasons, with the payments increasing each year.
As the largest amount was due next year, Barrett believes the contract should be averaged out over his three seasons and is therefore seeking an additional payment from Wigan.

imasharkie

Coach
Wouldn't worry about it. Can't see him coming over early.

Hypothetically it would probably be Seymour moving to hooker.

Buster has been our best half this year and he ain't a hooker. Kimmorley or Barrett to the Cobras.

Quigs

Immortal
He won't come early - - - he is too busy counting his money from Wigg'n.

Then he has got to count his money from us (if we have got him that is)

By the way when is the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT due you scoopers..... anyone going to call it again..... today, yesterday, tomorrow.

I can't wait for Darren Alberts, oops sorry I meant Trenty Boy to come back from the ESL and set our backline on fire. Be money well spent.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

imasharkie

Coach
If Barrett comes early he can learn the Sharkies way of playing by helping out at the Cobras and he can also hand out the oranges for Sharkies 1st grade at halftime.

Nuffs

Bench
well he doesn't really count because it's not much cap space, but Goodwin is gone. dragons, raiders and bulldogs favoured

something similar to the reynoldson situation

Quigs

Immortal
Well he does have one of the best kicking games in the NRL, the ESL, the North American Gridiron, the Premier League, and the Hong Kong Sevens Invitation.

So it is only fitting that he receives the right kick along.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

carinashark

First Grade
We will be just as easy to read with Barrett as we are with Noddy. I just dont see the point of getting Barrett he is 30+ and slow as , injury prone . We will get a season out of him and thats about it . The only point I see from all this is that we are going to make another team pay more than they should for him.

Chondricthyes

Juniors
We will be just as easy to read with Barrett as we are with Noddy. I just dont see the point of getting Barrett he is 30+ and slow as , injury prone . We will get a season out of him and thats about it . The only point I see from all this is that we are going to make another team pay more than they should for him.

THE word is we ain't gunna pay much for him.

Quigs

Immortal
Chond ..

Not having a go here, but, there has been a lot of words in here about TB.

Can you clarify what you have heard and what is meant by not munch.

The way I see it the Fat Lady is sitting back down.

I am to believe that Wigg'n has already released the TB, so if he has been weeleased, then why for the life of me hasn't a dead set lay down announcement been made about his playing future in the NRL. Wht's the big hold up for farks sake.

For the record, who would like to go on record as saying they know but they can't tell just yet.

Any nominations.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

coolumsharkie

Referee
I doubt he'd want to go to Canberra, He won't go to the Rabble. Contract issues needs to be sorted out with Wigg'n so we can (hopefully) pay him unders?