What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will replace Wiki?

Edwahu

Bench
The guys off contract are hardly going to be able to expect upgrades to what they are already on though. Rhino, Schif and Mogg are probably the only ones.

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
personally i would prefer that, re-sign monnas, dont sign any one of real note and save some cash, then next season we can buy up big, Volcano, N.Hindmarsh and one other would be a nice silly season ;-)

Tend to agree with you 69 and have posted such on the debate page.

A lot of that theory hinges on what management do about retaining Joel ... loose him and it dont look good for retaining players next season.

budz

Juniors
I thought the Raiders might possibly offer Joel more now that you guys wont have to pay Wiki's contract. And maybe go after someone like Morrison even though he has nearly signed with Parra.

Raiders Rock

Juniors
budz said:
I thought the Raiders might possibly offer Joel more now that you guys wont have to pay Wiki's contract. And maybe go after someone like Morrison even though he has nearly signed with Parra.

I would have thought that David Kidwell could have been a suitable replacement for Rubes but we've missed him too...

chopper

Juniors
raidersman said:
Hey guys just wondering who ya think will reply ruben wiki. Do ya think we will use our talent in the lower grades, or go onto the market for a new secondrower? Say... is nathan hindmarsh off contract? :D
No one they are leaving by looks of it.

Latest posts