What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will star in 04

Raider_69

Post Whore
take your pick of the following Raiders

McLinden
Graham
Campeese - probably wont get a decent amount of game time
Cross :D

ali

Bench
From Cronulla.

Foregive me SS but I think Greg Bird is ready to step up. After crashing onto the scene in 2002 he had some jitters last year. But he is the best player in his age group and has played twice as many NRL games than anyone in his age group. He will star this year and cement the number 13 jersey for Cronulla.

Not the number 6 as that will go the very talented Russell Aitken, who would be a great shot for rookie of the year if he hadn't started one first grade game last year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Nearly right Dragon Fanatic
but it should have read

"Not Trent Barrett, he is overrated"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hoggy

Bench
Billy Slater and Cam Smith would have to be in QLD jumpers next year.

Hopefully Robbie Ross and Scott Hill can get back to something near their best.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Too injury prone

i think its time you guys cut your losses with Robbie Ross, Stevey Turner is the way to go ;-)

TinghaInMotion

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Nearly right Dragon Fanatic
but it should have read

"Not Trent Barrett, he is overrated" <= Rubbish!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

For the Dragons:
Barrett, Firman, Blacklock, Gasnier and Bailey

Other teams:

A. Johns
Slater
Webb

Andrew johns will kill em
Although past it for rep teams-Robbie o davis in his final year will have some fun.Russell Richardson should return to some form on the outside of Johns as well.

75 days until...Ray warren returns!

singaporeXIII

Juniors
I reckon a young Rooster by the name of Tevita Metuisela will star for them in 2004. The guy made a first grade appearance this year and at only 20 years of age he has a big future. Is the cousin of Wallaby George Smith. Is a star in the making. Played footy with him for school and also played in the same junior club as him.

Could say something about the Goosters recruiting overseas but I dont want to Hijack the topic
Just thought-Its make or break year for Ben Mcdougall and I do think he has something to offer

75 days until the return of RAY WARREN!

SP

Bench
I think Steven Witt should go well for Newcastle in 04, if he gets the no 6 jersey

wittyz chick

Coach
Luke Lewis should be a definite...but from my club Chris Armit should be at his best this season after his unfortunate injury last year...and also Chris Thorman should be a star for our eels after the way he performs in England (anyone whos seen him play would agree)