What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will Steve Price cripple in 08?

Michelle Leslie

Juniors
he just loves damaging players in the peak of their form.

I say Cam Ciraldo.
oops he is already damaged.

OK,
I pick Kearney.
He is the smallest in the team.

Steve Price you are my hero, NOT!

icewind

Juniors
lol. i presume you were talking about kimmorly in the 'peak of his form',

........... and still most of the fans don't want him. :D

cityshark

Juniors
Price is a grub and should be outed for what he is , but all we hear fro the media is what an 'orniment' to the game he is. I hope he cops a few 'get squares' in 08.

Taniwha

Juniors
Price is one of the greatest ambassadors and props in the game of Rugby League ever. He does even more for the club and the game off the field, than he does on it.

Thats one of the stupidest posts i've ever read.

Michelle Leslie

Juniors
Taniwha said:
Price is one of the greatest ambassadors and props in the game of Rugby League ever. He does even more for the club and the game off the field, than he does on it.

good for you homo.

do you spit or swallow?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Michelle Leslie said:
hopefully he breaks your hymen.

270916539_5a9c0691ef.jpg

coolumsharkie

Referee
Michelle Leslie said:
he just loves damaging players in the peak of their form.

I say Cam Ciraldo.
oops he is already damaged.

OK,
I pick Kearney.
He is the smallest in the team.

Steve Price you are my hero, NOT!

Apart from his physical well being..

Who f**kin cares?

carinashark

First Grade
"Thats one of the stupidest posts i've ever read."

Thanks Taniwha for the compliment , presuming you are from across the pond and in your infancy.

Price is a very irisponsible player who dives at players legs to deliberatly .He has done it twice now in the NRL . Its been talked about in the coaches forum and will be watched by the Refs in 08. Have a close look Taniwha, and you may change your mind about Price.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Taniwha said:

Obviously not into proof reading huh?

Taniwha

Juniors
Jesus christ if it was a crime wouldn't the NRL have made it illegal by now? He doesn't dive at players legs deliberatley, he's going for the ball, to prove that just check the number of charge downs he's done over his career. For f**ks sake i thought you guys would've been stoked he put Kimmorley on the sidelines, some of you just can't be pleased, eh?

tear it up guys! fkn hell thats pathetic.

Too true. Imagine if it had of been Cleal breaking Ross's jaw, we would never hear the end of it

Inferno

Coach
Taniwha said:
Jesus christ if it was a crime wouldn't the NRL have made it illegal by now? He doesn't dive at players legs deliberatley, he's going for the ball, to prove that just check the number of charge downs he's done over his career. For f**ks sake i thought you guys would've been stoked he put Kimmorley on the sidelines, some of you just can't be pleased, eh?

Too true. Imagine if it had of been Cleal breaking Ross's jaw, we would never hear the end of it

Anyone happy with any of our players injured is a wanker, pure and simple. Unhappy with a player's poor form, fine blame the player, If you are unhappy with repeated selection in the team, blame the coach.

Price is definitely dirty, watch how many times he hits defenders with a forearm to the throat when running, then he whines to the ref whenever he's on the ground trying to get up. As with a lot of "marquee" players though he gets away with it. BK was much the same, and how long did Petero get away with not playing the ball properly?

You should know by now how the NRL has one set of rules for most of the players, and another for the high profile players.

Taniwha

Juniors
Price is definitely dirty, watch how many times he hits defenders with a forearm to the throat when running, then he whines to the ref whenever he's on the ground trying to get up.

thats a bit hipocritical considering Gallens style of play *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Taniwha

Juniors
You should know by now how the NRL has one set of rules for most of the players, and another for the high profile players.

bullsh*t. It's double standards set by biased fans.

Inferno

Coach
Taniwha said:
thats a bit hipocritical considering Gallens style of play *wink wink, nudge nudge*

How is it hypocritical, Gallen is a dirty player as well, you'd have to be a pretty biased Shark fan to say otherwise.

bullsh*t. It's double standards set by biased fans.

So where were you when Vagana only got 2 weeks for nearly decapitating some in the tri series, or when they changed the rules for Johns after he was suspended and at the time ineligble to contest the Dally Ms. Or Thurston cited for a dangerous throw and somehow cleared before the finals, or the countless times SOO reps were cited week before Origin and getting off.

These things happen all the time mate, it's not biased at all because it doesn't favour teams as much as it does certain players. I am sure there are instances where we have benefitted from it as well.

Latest posts