What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will we play in the grand final?

kal83

Juniors
i have thought Melbourne all week but have a feeling the raiders can beat them. Either way I think we will be underdogs which is fine by me.

the main thing is we made it with a pretty healthy squad. Would have been handy to have had Taga but that's in a perfect world.

If we play our best footy we are a chance of beating either. If we don't we'll get towled up by either. One thing for sure there will be a huge crowd behind the team and that can bring out special performances.

Up Up Cronulla!

kal83

Juniors
We will be Favourite against raiders.

not in the media - if they beat Melbourne in Melbourne they will be favorites. I couldn't care less to be honest I would prefer to let the other team take the favorites tag.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Viking Clap vs the Sharkfin Slap in a packed ANZ with a more even split of fans would be amazeballs

Card Shark

Immortal
Love to see the raiders win but think storm will.

Not sure who will give us more chance...

If we play the storm, the majority of the neutral crowd will support us...if its Canberra, it'll be split. Crowd support in the GF is crucial to victory imo....last night we made a big difference.

I do think Storm have a mental edge over us, & we have it over the Raiders after 2 weeks ago, so all in all,...come on Raiders!

millersnose

Post Whore
I will be cheering for the defence tonight

Both of them

HIT the fargers HARD

Don't worry about suspensions
It's finals anything goes

King Ben

Juniors
Cameron Munster's webbing in his hand is busted. Wonderful.

EDIT: Well, his head is strapped up. Stupid commentary.