What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Will Win Friday Night?

Who will win the 2nd game of the Tri-Nations on Friday?

• Total voters

Parrasque

Juniors
Now that the teams have been named, people will get an idea how the game is going to pan out.

Now answer truthfully!

Who will win the 2nd game of the Tri-Nations on Friday?

Dragon_psa

First Grade
It will be a much more hard-fought game than the 1st one, but the Kiwis will win by 2 to 4 points.

aussies1st

Staff member
Aus to bounce back. Surely last week would have given the wake up call they needed.

Jono078

Referee
Kiwis are a great chance, but after all the criticism I think the Aussies will aim up and snatch away the win.

JK

Kiwis.

Not enough changes where it matters (i.e. Prince for Johns)

AuckMel

Bench
I thought the Kiwis would lose last week and win this week. Nothing's changed my mind about this week.

Kiwis by 8.

OVP

Coach
Id be ALOT more confident if Barrett started and Lockyer got that rest he badly needs.

But ... Australia by 8

If Barrett started and stayed there ... id say Australia by 49

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Australia will win, they always bounce back from a disappointing loss. If they dont then theyre in real danger of missing the final.

Part of me is saying New Zealand.

Another part is saying "What are you ****ing stupid! You know how this works....Austrralia WILL win when they have to".

So Im tipping Australia. :D

ozbash

Referee
nz by 12+

oz havnt made the changes in the right places.

Mini is too predictable, hodgeson would have a field day against us and your #6 sucks. i dont know if barrett is any better.

2 zip has a nice ring to it........

Latest posts