What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who will win on tuesday

who will win on anzac day

• da mighty roosters!!!!

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • st george dragons

Votes: 51 85.0%

• Total voters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well I'll give the Covellians something, they're far more literate than you.

The Preacher

First Grade
Iluvfinchy said:
i dun get it can sum1 explain wat this guy is on lol

Iluvfinchy seems to post exactly the same as another well known goose that seems to reappear every couple of months or so.
What name did you previously post under, you galloot.:x

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
i dun hav any other names ive been registred here since last year and i just wana suprot finchy and DA MIGHTY ROOSTERS

lockyno1

Post Whore
Iluvfinchy said:
i dun hav any other names ive been registred here since last year and i just wana suprot finchy and DA MIGHTY ROOSTERS

Last year and just 53 posts! Some people do that in a day! Cogburn in disguise!:lol:

m0j0

Bench
Iluvfinchy said:
i dun get it can sum1 explain wat this guy is on lol

Are you typing this on a mobile phone? You really need to invest in a real keyboard...you know, the kind with all the keys included.

lockyno1

Post Whore
If it is that quick to post why have you not been online much on this forum! Soild supporters of crap players should be on most days! It makes for entertaining reading Finchy/Cogburn!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Iluvfinchy said:
look i just think its quciker to type like this n not worry abot punctution an all that usless crap

Just learn to spell. It's f**king sad.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Iluvfinchy said:
who da *** is cockburn

Rooster Cogburn, he was a very "unique" suporter and annoyed the living daylights out of everyone! Check rleague forums where he is now!:lol:

The Preacher

First Grade
Yep I'm right, Finchy, you were posting under something like "Saints 2006" or similar. Same sentences, abrev's and SMS talk, PI$$ OFF.:evil:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Relax Finchy.
Whatever you do, no matter how much you like Brett Finch, don't let these guys change your impression on him. Players like Finch , Hopoate , Covell and Mundine are always on a hiding to nothing due to their invariable pasts, and when someone stands up for them its likely you are going to cop somthing.

My advice, take it on the chin and forget about it. In my opinion there are two types of people. People who are in the cWo and people who wish they were

lockyno1

Post Whore
Iluvfinchy said:
well i swear 2 u on the name of brett finch that i am not this cockburn fella

Fair enough, well now you are on and are not Cogburn, come and support your team and finch on here every day! We need a few fresh opinions on here! Keeps the novelty value of this forums!

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
hi moffo and thnx big bad shark fan im glad sum1 on here can support me and also thnx locky im glad you accept me into ur football forum cos i really am here just as a finchy fan

preacher y dont u get a life instead of following me around abusing me

Latest posts