What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Will Win The 2008 World Cup

brendothejet

First Grade
I hardly think it's plausable to say that Australia's junior players are not up to scratch when comparing them to the Kiwi's.

The last four years we have picked some average teams and still got away with every trophy there is. I mean i would feel insulted if I was a british/new zealand player and someone told me that Australia had picked blokes like Brent tate and Timana Tahu. They are absolute no ones. Willie Mason is a joke of a player along with a bunch of other spazzies in the touring squad.

The simple fact is come 2008 Australia will DESTROY anyone.

Time and time again i've said that the positive thing about the world cup (besides the fact we are organising more than two months away from it) will be the quality of football played by the lower ranked teams. It will be far superior than that of their rugby counterparts and the matches ill be a lot closer.

To say anyone else bar australia will win the world cup is pure dream pipe stuff.

ozboy

Juniors
Australia will win.

NZ have some good young players, but they've had good young players for the last 20 years and done sweet f**k all.

Latest posts