What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wins it?

2018 premiers

• Storm

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • Roosters

Votes: 23 12.6%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Dragons

Votes: 75 41.0%
  • Panthers

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • Sharks

Votes: 22 12.0%
  • Broncos

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Warriors

Votes: 9 4.9%

• Total voters

Puntoue

Juniors
We’re clicking at the right time so I’m excited to see how we go come finals. Warriors and Broncos also seem to be shifting into top gear and the Storm and Roosters players know what it takes to win finals games.

Bunnies have hit a massive slump but I’m not prepared to write them off just yet, whereas I’m certain the Panthers and Dragons will be gone week one of the finals.

I could honestly see any of the remaining six sides winning the competition this year, exciting stuff.

Woody49

Juniors
Closest top 8 I’ve seen, Panthers are fodder along with the saints. Sharks firing along with the donkeys & warriors. Storm hanging by a thread...can’t wait...should be a cracker finals series. Souffs & Roosters....who knows

Grapple

Bench
We’re clicking at the right time so I’m excited to see how we go come finals. Warriors and Broncos also seem to be shifting into top gear and the Storm and Roosters players know what it takes to win finals games.

Bunnies have hit a massive slump but I’m not prepared to write them off just yet, whereas I’m certain the Panthers and Dragons will be gone week one of the finals.

I could honestly see any of the remaining six sides winning the competition this year, exciting stuff.

Agree completely. Panthers and Dragons are done in my opinion. Souths have only just got Inglis back too, and they still have a decent squad, so they'll bounce back.

Definitely exciting stuff.

blaza88z

Coach
I'm not as optimistic about my side as most others in here, the top 4 2nd chance is a monumental advantage, we have to play 4 of our best games in a row, where as any of the top 4 sides can have a lacklustre first outing and then bounce back against a lesser side that they got beat by initially and be in a prelim, it's a huge advantage

I still think one of the top 4 wins it

Hutty1986

Immortal
You should come over and support a thrilling team bursting with future potential like Canterbury, for example. No judgement, just come on over.
-yi-SCoA-u6BzY3EVNggAbkv8TXGCFDIjRTjO6CPEin7gJdgASKz7NnR-qnvNah7c8IuwcanhKj6dGpmYlPCw6d_bI-iYOT7spFzcm9-qtqrpw=w500-h290-nc

ed-grimley

Bench
Penrith have probably put in the best display so far this weekend but the game emphasised how they are are almost totally reliant on Maloney.