What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would have ever thought...

Minh

First Grade
Maybe in 1988 or 89 or whatever when Souths had one good year and we were going almost as bad as now.

RedVDave

First Grade
Why is it so inconceivable after an amazing year they are having and a dud year we are. First verse second last we should be longer odds than that IMO.

TruSaint

Referee
In a two horse race to be nearly 7 bucks, sad day Minh.
Having said that, do you think its worth a shot ? lol

CC_Saint

Juniors
If I were a betting man, or more to the point, actually good at betting, I'd be hitting the 1-12 or 1-6 margin cause if they're going to win, it won't be by much. And we can live in hope, but you have to remember, most upsets tend to happen on a Monday night.

well gringlis is out.....

they will still win though. better forward pack. they just bacsh teams up the middle with all those englishmen and kiwis that cant play stu[id f**king origin.

whats the line at?

Minh

First Grade
In a two horse race to be nearly 7 bucks, sad day Minh.
Having said that, do you think its worth a shot ? lol

This might sound crazy but I have a feeling we might roll them. Souths seem to be getting a little tired lately we might catch them off guard.

blacksafake

First Grade
We're huge unders,even without inglis & if they are a bit off their game they still have too much firepower for us.From memory sutton always plays well against us.God i wish we had reynolds!!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I have a good feeling about this game......was going to lay plenty out on those odds...but unfortunately one of the kids has taken the Monopoly Game.

TruSaint

Referee
Oh no Trusaint, that was just heart on the sleeve prediction, I didn't think you would follow through with it but I hope it gets up.:)

All good champ, just makes the game more interesting.
Wont break the bank lol.