What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Would Have Won the Fight?

Who Would Have Won the Fight?

• Total voters

gregstar

Referee
williams.

easily.

more athletic & longer reach.

but i wouldn't mind someone giving him a serious beat down.

Feej

First Grade
I'm with you Greg, and I think that big Willie is the guy I'd like to see it come from.

Inferno

Coach
What Greg said.

I thought Bails was even with Sonny a few years ago when they engaged in a little fisticuffs.

Special K

Coach
Bird.. As Gallen was right to the left of sonny bill and if it was a fight I think mr.gallen would be the first bloke to react if someone touched his little mate. 2 on 1.. numbers game

Quigs

Immortal
Winners are grinners...

I do care who won the fight as long as we won the game.

But we lost so who gives a f**k about something that didn't happen.

I would be glowing is someone of not so much importance to the team had stepped into the breach and snotted Sonny, snotted him real good that would of resulted in him going off or sent off or off his game.

Arrrh the good old days, the good old memories... but you can't hurt anyone these days with a little bit of pushy pushy shove shove.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

carinashark

First Grade
Certainly would have been interesting! Gal and Birdy are shorter but Gal has a huge reach. Sonny should have been sent off I recon, if it was Ben Ross he would have been.

island pro

Juniors
I'm not suggesting that he was a chance, just that he thought he was... I thought SBW was about to mash him

spider

Coach
waits for - "its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"....

The Popper

Bench
I'm not worried about the fight. I'm worried about the race. What race?
The race to see what comes first - a Cronulla premiership or my funeral.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
f*cken merkin doesnt even get binned.!!!! would have been different if Ross had have thrown that whatever it was.Sticky paid tribute to the courageous restraint shown by his players.

Feej

First Grade
I'm not worried about the fight. I'm worried about the race. What race?
The race to see what comes first - a Cronulla premiership or my funeral.
I'm pretty sure you, me and some others on here have some bad news coming our way.....

Latest posts