What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you like coaching your club?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
John Lang, Graham Murray.

Also I reckon Dean Pay would be good at Parramatta. Least he won a premiership with the Roosters JF.

Broncodroid

Juniors
Most Bronco fans have a soft spot for our once longtime assistant coach Craig Bellamy and I would be hopeful that he assumes the mantle of Coach when Bennett gives it away in the coming years. Bennett may just retire once Bellamy's new extended contract expires...

Another guy I want back in the NRL coaching at 1st grade level is NZ Coach Daniel Anderson who could offer us something if Bennett gives it away before Bellamy's contract is done. I would hope though that some NRL club would of picked him up by this stage.

A darkhorse for mine would be going with the current trend of turning former champion players into NRL coach's...Kevin Walters who is apparently impressing Bennett.

damo72

Juniors
Ideally I would love to have Peter Sterling as coach with Peter Wynn or Ray Price as the CEO, but I would easily settle for Peter Mulholland

Latest posts