What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you like signed?

cb4

First Grade
have to agree about everyone bagging carmont, he is a waste, would still be interested in knowing about ty williams, and any players ricky has in mind from the roosters, maybe craig wing would come in and help our hooker issues out, he could also be heelpful to de gois

Frenzy.

Immortal
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
George Carmont, would be a good winger, add some speed to replace Covell

I don't mind Carmont, he's a solid performer without any bells and whistles. Have to ask why he seems to be the only NZer not to have played a test though. Or has he?

I mean every other snorkel gets a run at some stage.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Special K said:
I don't think we ned another prop. Well I do but I'd rather develop then buy one. If you want to buy one, buy one in 2008 when Stapleton leaves. I'd like to see if the young guys can step up under sticky in the front row. I'll list a few guys off contract i'd look at

Halves

Josh Lewis - Number one target. He'll be out 6 or 7 for the next ten years if we land him.

Ben Roberts - If we got Lewis, Roberts would be perfect to out next to him. Roberts can play off the top of his head, while Lewis can play structured.

Forwards

Feleti Mateo - Ball playing backrower to come off the bench till Thompson hangs up the boots or moves to prop.

Bronson Harrison - Wrecking Ball.

Hooker

Heath L'Estrange - Cheap and if given time he'll be better then Kingston.

Paul Aiton - I'm not really fussed on little jack in the box hookers but this little guy has been playing backrow lately and look at the size of him! He is lighting out of dummy half.

David Faiumu - Has a few mistakes in him however.

Backs

Craig Frawley - Very Dustin Cooper like. In that he is always hurt. A few years back he nearly made origin as a bronco and we chased him only to see him sign a deal for around 200 at canberra. He'll be on a MASSIVE pay cut this time around.

Brent Tate - Best centre on the market.

Do we really want another structured halfback. Seems many people are keen on Lewis but I'm not that rapt in him for that very reason. He doesn't seem to play off the top of his head much. Noddyesque type.

hahaha L'Strange is to you what Kinga is to the mayos. Spooge material! You're always on about him K :lol:

Harrison is one I wanted us to chase a couple of years ago and nothing he has done has changed that thinking. Quality kid.

Tate - no brainer. We need a strike centre. Won't be many SOO and Intl centres to pick from. He's available. Must be at least spoken to.

Ben Roberts - Why do we want that frankfurt? Maybe he'll look a more attractive option after the Test.

shaggs

Coach
CHAOS said:
Do we really want another structured halfback. Seems many people are keen on Lewis but I'm not that rapt in him for that very reason. He doesn't seem to play off the top of his head much. Noddyesque type.

hahaha L'Strange is to you what Kinga is to the mayos. Spooge material! You're always on about him K :lol:

Harrison is one I wanted us to chase a couple of years ago and nothing he has done has changed that thinking. Quality kid.

Tate - no brainer. We need a strike centre. Won't be many SOO and Intl centres to pick from. He's available. Must be at least spoken to.

Ben Roberts - Why do we want that frankfurt? Maybe he'll look a more attractive option after the Test.

Some of the funniest things i've read on here for a while.

I agree with these sentiments except for the Bronson Harrison comment. I reckon he is ordinary and struggles to keep his spot in that tigers side.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Setaimata Sa is off contract at the Roosters. He's probably got as much potential as Soliola.

Special K

Coach
Lewis has all the tools and a massive boot. He was the standout in flegg two years ago and looked good under stuart last season. He'd stick to what sticky says...

L'Strange needs a change of clubs. If he wasn't stuck at the roosters he'd be a solid first grader but the window is closing. Cheap!

Harrison is their Keith Galloway. Looks alright one moment, then the next utter tripe. He is still only like 22.

Roberts is one slipperly little bastard.

Sa - yes yes yes!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Special K said:
Lewis has all the tools and a massive boot. He was the standout in flegg two years ago and looked good under stuart last season. He'd stick to what sticky says...

L'Strange needs a change of clubs. If he wasn't stuck at the roosters he'd be a solid first grader but the window is closing. Cheap!

Harrison is their Keith Galloway. Looks alright one moment, then the next utter tripe. He is still only like 22.

Sa - yes yes yes!!

I've heard that.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Special K said:

Sa - yes yes yes!!

If Harro is their Keith Galloway what does tat make Keith Galloway? Their Don Tweddle?

:lol:

Stab me!!

Latest posts