What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you like to see appointed as Dragons Coach for 2015 on

Who would you like to see appointed as Dragons Coach from 2015 on

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

St Tangles

Bench
"Trent Barrett - touted as a future NRL coach - is expected to remain at Penrith, shunning any interest from his former club."

great news!!!

Agreed I like how they put that in the article.
I don't believe there was any interest from his former club

Fingerbang

Bench
One saving grace.....hopefully this thread scrolls slowly off the first page.

Can someone create a new thread and poll called "Who would you like to see appointed as Dragons Coach for 2018"?

possm

Coach
Can I ask this question? What happens if McGregor is seriously successful?

I truly hope Mary is successful.

Now that the decision has been made, it's time to get behind our team, our coach and our famous Club.

However, if Mary turns out to be another version of Price, you can be sure the Board will cop it from the membership and fans.

Last edited:

grouch

First Grade
bump... If Nathan Brown's St Helens beat Warrington this thursday, they will seal the ESL minor premiership. This is despite losing their starting halfback for the season a month ago, and two more key players joining him since. A great achievement in itself.

Meanwhile for the next 3 years we're stuck with a guy who couldn't coach the Cutters to the top 8 of a 13-team competition.

Brown didn't want to come back says it all really he knows Doust is shit and the ESL is an easier comp to coach in.

He had his chance at the Dragons and they choked not once but twice blame the players or him doesn't matter I have to say he did make it easier for Bennett to win it though.

BennyV

Referee
Mary will not be no way near like Price. Nobody can be that bad. Price made Terry Lamb and Langmack look like super coaches.

Interesting you say that. When Price was sacked, we were sitting equal 11th on the table...

Have a look at where we are now, and where we will likely finish next week...

possm

Coach
It will be very interesting to see who will make up Mary's coaching staff, any suggestions?

grouch

First Grade
bump... If Nathan Brown's St Helens beat Warrington this thursday, they will seal the ESL minor premiership. This is despite losing their starting halfback for the season a month ago, and two more key players joining him since. A great achievement in itself.

Meanwhile for the next 3 years we're stuck with a guy who couldn't coach the Cutters to the top 8 of a 13-team competition.

Bump again... St Helens have won the ESL minor premiership, securing Nathan Brown his first piece of silverware: the League Leaders Shield. Congrats to him. It also guarantees them a spot in the expanded WCC.

Puff2010

Juniors
Mary has the job for 3 years and we need to get behind him and the players.
Everyone has a desire for success and we need to be positive as well as passionate.
2015 will be a better year and with a tough bunch of forwards we can be a serious contender

Mary has the job for 3 years and we need to get behind him and the players.
Everyone has a desire for success and we need to be positive as well as passionate.
2015 will be a better year and with a tough bunch of forwards we can be a serious contender

How is the desire for success borne out in management when they sign Price then Mary as head coach? What good is positivity when there's a lack of talent throughout the organisational structure?

Latest posts