What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you prefer Anasta or Mason?

Who is more valuable to the Dogs?

• Total voters

MightySharks

Bench
As the Dogs look like keeping Mason and losing Anasta do you agree with thier choice. Who is more valuable to the Dogs?

bulldog

Bench
I said this earlier in the year, we will regret losing either one as both have thier best footy ahead of them.

I honestly can't split them, Braith has always been a solid defender and is developing a potent attacking game to compliment it and Masons game is always improving. I want both.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Our forward pack without injuries is very impressive(with or without Mason). It is great to have him here for another 4 years. But I think Anasta is the more valuable player.

insider

Juniors
i personally think nonme of them

they should have signed matt orford and ryan o hara

and fit them both in
rather than just
mason

bulldog

Bench
I'm hoping Hodges phone call still rings in his ears and he brushes the Roosters on general principle.

Chook

First Grade
bulldog said:
I'm hoping Hodges phone call still rings in his ears and he brushes the Roosters on general principle.

A dog having principles...now that's funny!!!

Chook.

Agent Mulder

Bench
I hope Anasta goes to Souths,Well Done to the Dogs for holding onto Mason and not letting the Transit Loungue getting a hold of him.

THE MINGSTER

Juniors
I would choose Anasta. The Dogs haven't had the services of Mason this year, and still have done well. But without Anasta, they would lose one of their major strike weapons. I just wish the Warriors could snap him up somehow....

axie

Juniors
Anasta. Without Braith in the side there is just far too much pressure on Sherwin to perform for every moment of every game. Mason would've been a big loss, but when you have a pack consisting of Asotasi, O'Meley, William, Ryan, Myles and Matua I don't think it would be the end of the world.

I think Souths will have their new playmaker, captain and goal kicker signed in a few weeks time.

Beaches Boy

Juniors
Both are great players. I am a little concerned about how Mason will come back from a serious knee injury it will not be easy for such a big guy. Anasta seemed to enjoy his stay at brookie on Sunday, would love to see him make it his permanent home.

gregstar

Referee
i'd have anasta. he'd replace timmins at lock. he, head, barrett & hornby all floating around the scrumbase would be lethal.

mason is a moving headline that attracts unwanted attenton. his ADHD would be trotted out weekly.

ibeme

First Grade
THE MINGSTER said:
I would choose Anasta. The Dogs haven't had the services of Mason this year, and still have done well. But without Anasta, they would lose one of their major strike weapons. I just wish the Warriors could snap him up somehow....

We've lost more games than we've won. I wouldn't say that we're fairing too well without Mason, considering we were premiers last year with Mason. His absence is not the only reason for our poor form, but he's definately a big part of it.

Rammo

Juniors
Bulldogs likely lineup in 2006 :
Patten
El Masri
Phelps
Tonga
Utai
Hughes
Sherwin
O'Meley
Perry
Asotasi
Mason
Ryan (C)
Grimaldi

Maitua
Williams
Myles
Armit

Pretty sure that team could win the comp

MightySharks

Bench
Halves look a bit shaky especially with Folkes shifting 'Shifty" to the bench last week and Hughes is a bits and pieces player ( a good one at that)

Rammo

Juniors
Sherwin will relish that forward pack, he's a confidence player and his confidence is down right now, he will come through.

ibeme

First Grade
I'm more confident of signing Anasta too now, but not too confident.

They don't seem to have thrown everything at Mason, and they're hopefully in a position now where they can throw a bit more at Anasta. At least they know how much they can throw at Anasta now, whereas before they may have had to hold back a bit due to the uncertainty surrounding Mason.

Latest posts