What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Hooked

Juniors
Jordan is 30 already. Maybe someone on the fringe of 1st grade like Emre Guler or Hamlin-Uele

Uele isn't fringe.
Guler would be handy but he is staying in Canberra.

For the role you are after. You probably only need someone for 3-6 games Grant would fit that role. In price and experience.

Leota, Smith, Henry, Patea, Sorrenson, Eisenhuth, and probably if we are desperate, Papali’i would all be ahead of him anyway.
I would like another quality prop. Not fringe. But that isn't going to happen with what little money we have left.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
Uele isn't fringe.
Guler would be handy but he is staying in Canberra.

For the role you are after. You probably only need someone for 3-6 games Grant would fit that role. In price and experience.

Leota, Smith, Henry, Patea, Sorrenson, Eisenhuth, and probably if we are desperate, Papali’i would all be ahead of him anyway.
I would like another quality prop. Not fringe. But that isn't going to happen with what little money we have left.

At some stage to Yeo likely goes to prop.

We also have Riley Price in the FT squad who hopefully has a better injury run next season

Original Name

Juniors
At some stage to Yeo likely goes to prop.

We also have Riley Price in the FT squad who hopefully has a better injury run next season
I mean past a certain point you start getting slower as you age so the less effective you are as a pure ball runner. The threat of Yeo having different options opens up his running game more by creating more half gaps with guys looking to slide out as quick as possible if he passes.