What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who you got in bottom half of 8?

footy75

Bench
the top 4 teams are settled now

who do u think will be in the bottom half of 8??

before tonight i would of said sharks, knights, dogs, warriors

dogs are no certainty now-they got canberra in canberra then souths.

Yoda

Juniors
Dogs were a steaming pile of dog turd tonight. Will be lucky to make the 8, will be making up the numbers if they do.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I think now that all of the bottom half of the 8 are making up the numbers- even more so than last year, as the Cowboys were a reasonable side in 2012.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I reckon it'll stay as is. A lot of meh teams from 5th to 8th and they are only there because the teams below them are even more mediocre.

Aragorn

First Grade
Warriors and Doggies for their entertainment value, should be in the 8.

Knight, Sharks were an absolute bore to watch this weekend - ditto to the Titans. Assuming Campese stays fit, I'd like to see Canberra and perhaps the Cows or Brisbane.

If they can win the last 4, theyre in with a chance...:cool:

natheel

Coach
5th Knights
6th Titans
7th Sharks
8th Warriors/Raiders/Dogs

Hope Warriors at 8. They're the only team in the bottom half fighting it out that could ruffle some feathers come final time

Noname36

First Grade
Least open final series in years. Forget just 5-8 making up the numbers, I can't see anyone other than the Roosters or Melbourne winning it. Maybe Manly with an outside chance.

ek999

First Grade
Went through the ladder predictor my final top 8 was:
Roosters
Storm
Souths
Manly
Bulldogs
Sharks
Knights
Warriors

Even with the Dogs losing last night, we really shouldn't finish lower than 6th. The other teams in and around the 8 have tough runs home whilst the Dogs is pretty good

Raider_69

Post Whore
FWIW, i think Sharks, Bulldogs, Knights and Raiders will round it out and they will all be absolute cannon fodder for the Storm, Rabbits, Roosters and Manly. It honestly doesnt even matter who sneaks into to the top 8 and who misses out, absolutely no one from 5th and below is any chance of winning a comp this year

Juju

Juniors
I'm a Warriors fan and I really don't think we'll be there. Knights and Titans mostl likely - and possibly a fairytale for the Cowboys as a outsider

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dogs and Sharks really only have to win 1 more game to stay in the 8 I reckon.

Knights, Titans and Warriors are the only other possibilities.

Cowboys could be smokies but need to start showing consistency, which they haven't done at any time this year.

nohope

Juniors
Raiders run to the finals is pretty tough for them, possible for them to miss out on the top 8 and other teams slide in. For and against difference is too big as well.

Card Shark

Immortal
Raiders run to the finals is pretty tough for them, possible for them to miss out on the top 8 and other teams slide in. For and against difference is too big as well.

Agree. They will go well to make it.

Must beat the dogs this week or they are in serious trouble. Good chance they will though.

mongoose

Coach
The last time i did ladder predictor I think I had:

Sharks
Knights
Bulldogs
Warriors

Can't see the Raiders making it, tough run home and woeful F&A
Titans could sneak in instead of the Warriors but i their run home is harder.

Apey

Staff member
Knights have a pretty good chance of making it if they only win 1 more game. There are a lot of games that will very likely go in their favour. Winning 2 would pretty much confirm it though.

Jono078

Referee
Cowboys can still make it and have a decent run home.

I just did the ladder predictor and ended up with

Bulldogs
Sharks
Warriors
Knights

Latest posts