What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whoever Wins the 2020 Premiership...

nick87

Coach
It doesn’t really matter how fans view it
The winners will have overcome extraordinary circumstances, they’ll raise the trophy, their names etched in the history books, maybe by then they’ll even have a parade, regardless their fans will cheer, drink and toast in celebration

And you can tell those fans, those players and that club it doesn’t count and they’re gonna be to drunk to pay you any attention

THE CHAMP

First Grade
You can only play what’s in front of you. Like the two 97 GF winners they will have an asterisk but ask knights fans if they care that they won a gf with only half the clubs in their comp!

Then got slaughtered on their home ground the next time they played the broncos

moffla

Bench
I guess on paper it’ll hold just as much value as all the others but it depends how the season plays out.

If storm win it I guess it just adds to our history*

TheFrog

Coach
:joy::joy::joy:

It’s, for mine, the greatest Grand Final ever played. You’re off your head if you have deluded yourself into thinking that wasn’t an epic arm wrestle.
Your blokes had a good 10 or 15 minutes leading to and after the Hegarty try, coinciding with a good period of possession, but that was it. Outplayed for the other 65 and seemingly a tad complacent as well. Wilted badly in the last 15. Lucky it wasn't more with Whatuira bombing a try in the closing stages.

Your blokes had a good 10 or 15 minutes leading to and after the Hegarty try, coinciding with a good period of possession, but that was it. Outplayed for the other 65 and seemingly a tad complacent as well. Wilted badly in the last 15. Lucky it wasn't more with Whatuira bombing a try in the closing stages.

I guess when you win a premiership only every quarter century, you have to exaggerate the tale :joy:

Knight Vision

First Grade
given the current circumstances of a stop start season, time of uncertainty, possibly being away from family support etc a good argument could be made that whoever wins this year will have overcome more than most to take out the title.

Latest posts