What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Better?

Who's a better player?

• Michael Robertson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jason Bulgarelli

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Montz

Juniors
Robbo for mine. I always squirm at Boogas when they kick at ball to him either in defence or attack.... reminds me of the old days of lolesi. (shudders)

paulquinn49

Bench
We should buy Jlo back for over 350 a season when he gets off contract again. He shits on all the wingers we have now and all the centres except Mogg. Actually id go as far to say Jlo owns our backline.

Im sure most sensible people will agree with me

thickos

First Grade
paulquinn49 said:
We should buy Jlo back for over 350 a season when he gets off contract again. He sh*ts on all the wingers we have now and all the centres except Mogg. Actually id go as far to say Jlo owns our backline.

Im sure most sensible people will agree with me

You would not make a good accountant quinny. Buy him back at inflated prices? Would have made sense to keep him on the cheap if we really wanted him.

He has had a good year at the Dogs and 2003 was good for us but he is gone, time to move on. He won't be back.

paulquinn49

Bench
So an average player kept Sonny Bill - Williams in PL? A player who Steve Mortimer called to be given a life contract and Jlo is still average? Not a chance

How about when he forced a Kiwi International to PL? or Ben Harris?

Look where Canterbury are, and he wasnt dropped or anything before his injury. I think youll find Jlo has a very loyal fan base here

Me,ed and... about 41 other posters here. no lies

paulquinn49

Bench
thickos said:
Would have made sense to keep him on the cheap if we really wanted him.

Kite anyone?

Face it Canberra recruitment are a bunch of tossers. Id own em all and build an awesome team. I should get in contact with Singo maybe something like South Coast 49ers would go good.

We bought an ESL player who should have retired 4 years ago for 240k a year. Going by that crap decision we should buy Jlo back for 6.9 million and private sponsorship

woodgers

Bench
I can't believe this thread actually took place. If Robbo read this he would be reaching for the rope to even be put in the same catergory as that hack Bulgarelli. Anyone who said Booga's I ask you this. Does Robbo drop 3 balls a game, miss the same amount of IMPORTANT tackles and give away at least 1 penalty a game for stupidity? I could go on and talk about basics such as placing a ball down in an important semi final but you get the picture.

Bulgarelli, I mean this, IS the WORST footballer I have ever seen in first grade. I have watched a lot of footy in 23 years but I have never seen anyone consistantly that bad. He struggles with every aspect of the game and I get angry at myself when I think that he made 1st grade and I didn't. I should have made a go of it. Booga's is crap, plain and simple. He is that bad I can't look him in the eye at the aftermatch function each home game.

edabomb

First Grade
Bulgarelli makes more good plays than Robbo. Bulgarelli makes more bad plays than Robbo. Its the whole poso vs nego thing again.

Robbo doesn't do enough in 80minutes for mine. If he got more involved I would definately rate him over Bulgarelli. But as it stands I'll stick with Jason.

woodgers

Bench
Hang your head Ed, hang your head.

1 question. How is Robbo supposed to score tries playing on the wing where the coach gets his forward to ruck it up the middle for 5 tackles? Of course it looks like he doesn't get involved, he would need to head into the ruck. You watch what Monaghan does next year in a decent side that gets the ball wide.

edabomb

First Grade
Yea but he should come in off his wing and get a bit more involved IMO. J-Lo did plenty on that wing last season with virtually the same support cast.

woodgers

Bench
Yea but he should come in off his wing and get a bit more involved IMO. J-Lo did plenty on that wing last season with virtually the same support cast.
Next time you are in Canberra come to the aftermatch function and stand next to Robbo, you will see why he isn't in the middle of the ruck. You're right Lolesi did come off his wing which was encouraging. My problem with him was he did it at the worst times and was out of position for kicks.

Ed I am not here to say that Robbo is a super player or anything. I just don't want to see him talked about in the same sentance as Boogs. You should be done for defamation in a court of law for doing that. :lol: :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
I guess I'm just dissapointed after Robbos super start to the year how far hes gone backwards. Bulgarelli is nowhere near as bad as you lot make out thought. I hope he doesn't play first grade next season though.