What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's coming to Mudgee?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
If you cover all the costs to get there and back + food and accommodation you might get a larger force of fans coming.

bellyache

Bench
If you cover all the costs to get there and back + food and accommodation you might get a larger force of fans coming.
Come on, Beautiful place set amongst wine and agriculture. the ground is 2nd to none, city v country 2012. Eels need as many as possible with me on the hill..

Parra Pride

Referee
Was going to make the trip, but I'd rather not if you're going. Think I might just stay home instead.

wrfeel

Juniors
I'll be there, disappointed that the tickets were not covered in the memberships this year!!
Just more $$ on top of the Fuel, Food & Accommodation.

Poor form BGAHQ....

Suitman

Post Whore
I'll be there, disappointed that the tickets were not covered in the memberships this year!!
Just more $$ on top of the Fuel, Food & Accommodation.

Poor form BGAHQ....

Poor form from you for not investigating.
Why doesn't anyone these days take responsibility for themselves, instead of always blaming others?

Suity

Mickyd39

Juniors
I'm in Mudgee alreadyt, what a great place, off to enjoy a wine tour today and then watch parra beat the tits tomorrow. What a great weekend.
PS I hope Mark Warren has stayed at home, country folk don't need to be exposed to that knob.