What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going this weekend???

Sharkie73

Bench
I intend to make the trip up this week to see us belt the Eagles. So all you locals have no excuse not to turn up, I'm driving an hour to get there. :D

Quint

Juniors
I'll be there :!: :!: :!:
A few of us from work are going 3 sharkies and 1 manly supporter( pitty him)
Should be a great game ,1st home game for the season!
Everyone get down there :!: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :!:

Quint

Juniors
Was gonna take Brooke (pictured) to her first 'Live' game but she's been a little unsettled as of late.....Can't blame her, so have I...She'll stay at home and watch it with Mrs Schooner instead,but she'll be dressed in her Sharkie gear to CHEER the boys to a VICTORY :!: :!: :!:

Anonymous

Juniors
f**k off!!! :D No, I just hang out with lots of people from the western suburbs of the Shire.

What should I do? Where do I go for help?

PJ

First Grade
I've got a f^&king wedding on and have already been told that no amount of illness will be an acceptable excuse for missing it.

Not very happy

Sharkie73

Bench
Hey PJ if you ask nicely we might be able to arrange to have you abducted for a couple of hours and then returned :D :lol:

Quint

Juniors
I went to a wedding in September 2002 ,it was on the saturday when the Sharks took on the Stains!!!!
Sat in the Reception with headphones in.everyone was asking me for score updates,in the end about 15 of us went out to watch the game,we were in Woollaware Golf club,the place went off,out in the bar that is the wedding was ordinary.

SirShire

First Grade
I'll be there. Worked out a full proof way to smuggle me throwies in and I'm sure some drunks around the scoreboard will buy me some more beer when I run out :D

Et#1_supporter

Juniors
I live in castle hill and im making the trip 2 WATCH THE SHARKS SMASH MANLY.

and i even have to spend the night at my grandparents house in sutherland for the night to make them happy!

all u local supporters should be there, however not too many, i want a parking spot and i never see to get any. so leave a spot 4 me

SirShire

First Grade
Ssshh!!!

It could have been worse. One of the lads has resorted to drinking Ooze!

The throwies wont last me long but I'll find a way to get more!

Latest posts