What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going this weekend???

Sharkie73

Bench
Don't push it Hulka :lol: :lol: other wise I might be forced to tell everyone you only drink light beer :shock:

coolumsharkie

Referee
nothin like a Bundy & Coke...heaps of Ice,but I cant stand that Bundy draught they serve at the bar.......

Its Feral!!! :-&

The Nulla

Juniors
I think he is implying that he will throw the case over the fence, where the sharks fin sticks out Jimmy :p .

I think that has gone now anyway......

Macca

Coach
VB has the pouring rights at all NRL games now doesn't it? $3.50 is reasonable and yeah it is often warm, which in the winter months means plenty of action for the trough lollies!

The Nulla

Juniors
McSharkie said:
VB has the pouring rights at all NRL games now doesn't it? $3.50 is reasonable and yeah it is often warm, which in the winter months means plenty of action for the trough lollies!

I know that the only beer available at Shark Park is now VB.. They did supply Cartlon Cold a few seasons back but its all VB now and I imagine it is the same for all other grounds.

McSharkie said:

Mmmm, trough lollies.
homer.gif

Macca

Coach
Bastard_Squad said:
McSharkie said:

Mmmm, trough lollies.
homer.gif

Classic! :lol:

Latest posts