What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going this weekend???

SirShire

First Grade
I'll be under around the scoreboard area. Might link up with my dad who is in the Peter Burns stand after.

I'm getting there nice and early for the PL game.

beerboy

Juniors
ShireShark said:
I'll be there... quite probably maggoted.
:lol:
Oh dear, use of the word "maggoted"

You from Heathcote Z?
:lol:

or as i like to say it "magoulied"

and yes ill be there with bells on, as my mates 18th has been changed from Manly back to the East Subs

beerboy

Juniors
Houdini said:
I'll definitely be there and I cant wait!
Judging by this thread, I can also expect to see lots of pissed sharkies fans stunbling around :lol:

yeah tick me down as well, cause ill need to make sure im not to far behind the rest of my mates when i come to the party

what are the schooners going at at shark park, this will be the first season ill be legal allowed to hit the brown

do they sell Carlton Draught or just VB

beerboy

Juniors
how much the VBs, i was so cut at the rugby WC at the SFS went to buy a beer only selling that foreign crap Heineken and for $7

beerboy

Juniors
ahh thats not to bad, doesnt beat the RSLs price, but its ok when u start to get use to the $4.50 mark around Coogee and Bondi

just get a few in ya before the game and u wont notice its warm

beerboy

Juniors
has anyone managed to see a phone cover with the new sharks logo yet

im itching to get a new one as my old one, got thrown into the ceiling fan at schoolies, when we we playing "lets throw shit into the fan and see if it survives"
my phone did but not the cover, got a nice scar on my hand the fan

note to self: dont drink whilst near ceiling fan

SirShire

First Grade
beerboy said:
Salmon said:
When the throwies run out (God forbid) any one wanna by beer for me :p :lol: :lol:

u smuggling in a case Salmon???

Yup. Got it all figured out. A few throwies in the pockets, a few in side the belt loops and the rest wrapped in a jumper or something that I can hold. I'll get a mate to smuggle a few so I dont run out to quickly! But I bet I'll be out by the time the PL game ends...

beerboy

Juniors
wear a top hat put about 3-4 in that
pay small children a dollar to smuggle some in, who would suspect

Latest posts