What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to hang round this offseason???

Bay56

First Grade
I read the Canberra Times and the Telegraph and it referred to an attacking style of play we would use against the rorters. I thought Elliott has finally realised that his boring style of league will not win grand finals and nor will it get the fans back to Bruce.

Instead we were served up with one out, up the middle third rubbish.

I for one cant wait for his departure.

Anonymous

Juniors
NO DONT DIG IT UP!!!

As you'll recall they were getting pretty obscure at the end. We need to start a new one so we use the old questions.

Anonymous

Juniors
NO DONT DIG IT UP!!!

As you'll recall they were getting pretty obscure at the end. We need to start a new one so we use the old questions.

greeneyed

First Grade
Everyone has to stay and show their devotion to the Raiders and post all off season long. There is no stopping talking about the Raiders.

RaidersMalt

Juniors
There is no rest for the wicked!

At Mad Monday yesterday we were already discussing the Raiders Army Pre-Season "Training". I believe we are planning a sing-song/drinking session at a couple of cricket games this summer. 8)

No doubt most of the lads will also keep posting.

Brimmer

Juniors
I'll be there with bells on.

Spewing I don't live down there!!!! I gotta get to one of those shindigs!!!

Raider Azz

Bench
At Mad Monday yesterday we were already discussing the Raiders Army Pre-Season "Training". I believe we are planning a sing-song/drinking session at a couple of cricket games this summer.
Sounds great. Make sure you let me know when that's on.

SOULS 04

Juniors
ill be here

maybe we should [play raiders fans survivor

one forum where the supporters who slack off in posting get voted out. but only on the one thread ehhehehe gotta let them come back on the others