What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's in Las Vegas 2025

Who are the 4 clubs opening in Las Vegas 2025

• Panthers

• Storm

• Knights

• Raiders

• Sharks

• Eels

• Bulldogs

• Dragons

• Titans

• Cowboys

• Warriors

• Tigers

• Dolphins

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marlins

Juniors
Raiders vs Warriors Fox
Panthers v Storm Fox/Nine

Raiders seeing as how the NFL team is the Raiders.
Warriors are on a huge high and there seems to be plenty of fans over there, or at least that’s what I’m seeing on Social Media.

panthers, the fan base here is rabid atm. Perfect time to have them over there considering they won’t have a home ground next year.
Storm vs panthers should draw huge ratings. Plus the fact they’re the only team from Melbourne. Should get quite a few flying over from Victoria and Queensland.

well balanced, maybe cut the raiders and add another Sydney team?

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Guaranteed Storm and Warriors.

Game 1: NZ Warriors vs ????
Game 2: Melbourne Storm vs ?????

I don’t know who’d they pick for the other two teams.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Sharks (H) v. Cowboys (A)
Tigers (H) v. Titans (A)

Because
1. Those games draw the largest PR whinge about crowd size when played in Sydney.

2. Sharks fans more likely to go to a game in Vegas than a Sydney stadium outside the shire boundary.

3. Tigers new board would have done more in 12 months than previous management did in a century.

4. JT can't conjure up a conspiracy theory as to why the Cowboys have been treated shabbily by the nsw run nrl.

5. Tits and Vegas go hand in mouth.

wain

Juniors
S-tier

brisbane (largest aus supporter base, city name recognition)
NZ (attract the most US based interest due to Polynesian residents, plus lots of locals will mistake them with all blacks…don’t underestimate the power of the Haka)
melb (prob largest latent supporter size outside of warriors. how good would it be to see a couple of thousand storm fans who are alo AFL fans head over. This would be Purely for the flex and afl lols)
sth syd (supporter base, Russell Crowe and bunny logo recognition)

A-tier
parra (supporter base)
syd roosters (prob sneak in due to city name recognition)
canberra (city name recognition and share raiders branding with local nfl team)

not sure who else I’d put in the top two tiers. Dolphins and Newcastle due to supporter base? But I’d look to send one team from each of the two of those every year to sustain the hype/interest/familiarity and travelling numbers.

Seriously….how good would it be to see a bunch of afl fans who also support storm head over for the “once in a lifetime” opportunity ?

MugaB

Coach
S-tier

brisbane (largest aus supporter base, city name recognition)
NZ (attract the most US based interest due to Polynesian residents, plus lots of locals will mistake them with all blacks…don’t underestimate the power of the Haka)
melb (prob largest latent supporter size outside of warriors. how good would it be to see a couple of thousand storm fans who are alo AFL fans head over. This would be Purely for the flex and afl lols)
sth syd (supporter base, Russell Crowe and bunny logo recognition)

A-tier
parra (supporter base)
syd roosters (prob sneak in due to city name recognition)
canberra (city name recognition and share raiders branding with local nfl team)

not sure who else I’d put in the top two tiers. Dolphins and Newcastle due to supporter base? But I’d look to send one team from each of the two of those every year to sustain the hype/interest/familiarity and travelling numbers.

Seriously….how good would it be to see a bunch of afl fans who also support storm head over for the “once in a lifetime” opportunity ?
When have the warriors ever done a haka?
It would great to see mitch barnett and wayde egan finger slit throat with their collective tongues out... ..ffs, dont confuse national teams with club ones

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Raiders should be there. A good way to engage the actual Vegas locals instead of travellers.

Warriors as it would get NZ involved. Great while they are at a high point with their fan base.

Panthers- as others have said. Best team, best player. Get them over there.

Cowboys - we need one QLD side over there. Could swap out for Titans or Dolphins (or at a stretch, Storm).

I think it's important we don't have too many Sydney teams. 3/4 teams were Sydney this year. If it is the same next year it will start to look a bit dodgy. Best to highlight our game is popular in other parts of the country.

I think getting the Storm over there soon would be a good idea. Just to rub AFL's face in it...

wain

Juniors
When have the warriors ever done a haka?
It would great to see mitch barnett and wayde egan finger slit throat with their collective tongues out... ..ffs, dont confuse national teams with club ones
calm down and re-read my post, I never said they did the Haka…and I didn’t confuse national teams.

i said some US locals would confuse them when they see the words NZ and rugby together. Most US fans only knowledge of those two words is the image of the haka.

This Year?

Immortal
I think you have to be judicious on who you send. You don't want to send your high appeal teams at once otherwise going into the 4th year you're left with the dregs of the competition.

Imagine Tigers, Dragons, Bulldogs, Titans all at the same time.**

** these teams as they have been poor over the last 5 or more years. In 4 years time they might be preliminary finalists.
Vegas wouldn't know what hit it with those 3 crazy AF fanbases on the strip.
The games themselves however would be a vortex of chaos for the purists.

Warriors - convince the seppos they’re they all blacks
Panthers - top side who can entertain the fans. Americans will love the smug
Storm - from a major city that the Americans will recognise
Knights - See if Ponga gets so excited going to Vegas that he has to throw up in the dunnies, and if a teammate holds his hair back

Raiders should be there. A good way to engage the actual Vegas locals instead of travellers.

Warriors as it would get NZ involved. Great while they are at a high point with their fan base.

Panthers- as others have said. Best team, best player. Get them over there.

Cowboys - we need one QLD side over there. Could swap out for Titans or Dolphins (or at a stretch, Storm).

I think it's important we don't have too many Sydney teams. 3/4 teams were Sydney this year. If it is the same next year it will start to look a bit dodgy. Best to highlight our game is popular in other parts of the country.

I think getting the Storm over there soon would be a good idea. Just to rub AFL's face in it...
I agree with the Raiders. As a one-off for the year they go, they should do their away strip as black and silver, and play the Broncos.