What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos in Sharks team

beerboy

Juniors
sorry but could anyone be kind enough if they know whats the Sharks default team in the game, its hard to guess seeing they had such a chopped up line up all year, and if anyone knows it like that Tigers fan did put it up
and is big Keith Galloway in it? its been asked heaps but too my knowledge never been confirmed

thanks

In the tigers team, there was alot of players who i thought wouldn't get past the cut-off point, so you might be in luck there. There ere players who made their dubuts in around round 15-ish, so i think that might be when the cut-off point was.

beerboy

Juniors
i wont be able to get the game, cause i need to buy a PS2 and i spent all my money at schoolies last week

i need to get my priorities sorted

:(

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I'd be devo if i didn't own a PS2 their so good. I got schoolies next year i got to start saving up for the occasion, i can't wait for it where abouts did you go mate?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Zoot said:
In the tigers team, there was alot of players who i thought wouldn't get past the cut-off point, so you might be in luck there. There ere players who made their dubuts in around round 15-ish, so i think that might be when the cut-off point was.

Did you see Benji Marshall anywhere in the game?

beerboy

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
I'd be devo if i didn't own a PS2 their so good. I got schoolies next year i got to start saving up for the occasion, i can't wait for it where abouts did you go mate?

the usual place, Surfers Paradise.
i had a ball, u have to go the first week though, cause thats when they have the beach parties at night, free activities during day and schoolies get free breakfast (pancakes), lunch and dinner (sausage sandwiches), though u can only do that a few times cause u start to get sick of sausages :lol:

im really only getting a PS2 for the RL, though i am gearing up to playing some LOTR games and other Sports games on it, just slowly earning my money after, spending a hell of a lot on grog

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah most of the people from my school are going on this cruise to New Caledonia and Vanuatu so i booked for that, i can't wait the travel agent told me that the ratio of chicks to guys is 4:1, mate that is an indication it's gonna be mad! Only problem is i go in December 2003, 2 months before i turn 18 and it will be hard to get alchy on the cruise. I'll still get blind though. 8) Every night!

Shaun said:
Zoot said:

Did you see Benji Marshall anywhere in the game?

Nope, no Benji. Looks like i'll have to create him

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
the travel agent told me that the ratio of chicks to guys is 4:1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats a SENSATIONAL line. Sales people never cease to amaze me with the bollocks they come up with. Thats gold. :D

broncos4eva

Juniors
Hey pepstar, just to inform you that i have been on the cruise ship you are talking about which is called Pacific Sky for the past 4 years for new years, and been on other cruise ships during new years for the past 8 years and let me tell ya, your gonna have a BLAST mate!!! It's the best holiday ever with chicks in bikinis 24/7 (and maybe a bit less in ur cabin if u lucky) :p lol

Special K

Coach
theVodkaCircle said:
pepstar87 said:
the travel agent told me that the ratio of chicks to guys is 4:1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats a SENSATIONAL line. Sales people never cease to amaze me with the bollocks they come up with. Thats gold. :D
So many of my mates feel for it too...

And I'm off to schoolies on the gold coast next year so look out 8)

And if anyone could help us sharkie fans and tell us if the big red head is in it would be great :)

I hope Newton made it in. Newton = God. But I doubt he would of made it in...

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
can anyone tell me how much it would cost in total to go schoolies on a cruise. and i mean the total cost that would take you throught the trip. and how long is the cruise

broncos4eva

Juniors
ummmmm no..cruises are for ppl who don't wanna be a tool and follow everyone where they go!! They are also ppl who want to actually visit 2 or 3 countries overseas while having a good time instead of visiting their own country. They are also for ppl who want to buy cheap as chips alcohol (and let me tell you, the alcohol and/or cigarettes in fiji or vanuatu is CHEEEEEEEAP duty free) and have a bloody good time!

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
broncos4eva said:
ummmmm no..cruises are for ppl who don't wanna be a tool and follow everyone where they go!! They are also ppl who want to actually visit 2 or 3 countries overseas while having a good time instead of visiting their own country. They are also for ppl who want to buy cheap as chips alcohol (and let me tell you, the alcohol and/or cigarettes in fiji or vanuatu is CHEEEEEEEAP duty free) and have a bloody good time!

and you also forgot that the ration of girls to blokes is 4:1 and with all that you just mentioned you could recieve a lot more with all the chix. :) :) :)

Latest posts