What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's next on Jim's Hit List?

Big Marn

Juniors
So Jim Doyle has very quietly gone about signing up RTS and Bully without anyone even getting a sniff of a deal until it was all done.
How close we came to getting Taumololo from NQ we don't know but I would say very close. Maybe he learned from that exercise as he has been very quiet with the latest acquisitions and not allowing teammates to get in their heads like the NQ players did.

So is it just players that JD is shopping around for or do you think its coaches too?
Cappy wasn't signed off on Jims watch so he doesn't have complete ownership.
Who out there is a possibility of jumping over to NZ now that they see in 2016 we have a spine worthy of a premiership team.
Would we be interested in a Toovey or a Hasler?
Bennett?
Bellamy is locked up for a while so who else is there?

I'd be looking for either one more forward such as Eastwood or an experienced outside back in the Perrott or Nightingale mould.

Move a bit more dead wood (such as Jono Wrong) and surely it's feasible to fit another quality player under the cap.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Solomone Kata needs to be next on the hit list.

Do you know how much class centre cost? Kata has shown plenty in such a young career.

He can kick goals and extremely athletic. NZ rugby would sign him up right away. Dont develop him for a few years then let him go

MKEB...

Staff member
I Dunno, Both proven decent wingers with minimal error rates. Nothing special, but still consistant.

I think even Foran is a possibility. Jesus does his missus know what sort of team he be attached to if he made the flip and signed with us. Actually is is posssible we could fit him in if we release BHANA, FISH, PALAVI. LOUSI, WRIGHT, they are worth how much altogether?

Man I better lay down and breathe in and out slowly :p

Still need a prop
Rapira gone and looks like Matagi gone as well leaves a hole. We need an experienced hard prop to help mentoring Vete and Lisone which Rapira is doing now. Perhaps a player like a Sam McKendry or a Luke Douglas

Past used by date!!..

Just what I thought definitely a dickhead.

Either of those two would be great signings. One is still the starting Kiwi's winger, the other is a well rounded player who's best position is wing but can cover other spots. Both are low error players who can finish well unlike that plonker Wright.

jamaman

Juniors
Just what I thought definitely a dickhead.

Either of those two would be great signings. One is still the starting Kiwi's winger, the other is a well rounded player who's best position is wing but can cover other spots. Both are low error players who can finish well unlike that plonker Wright.

starting Kiwi winger?.. a dumb:D dickhead

Rhyno

First Grade
I think even Foran is a possibility. Jesus does his missus know what sort of team he be attached to if he made the flip and signed with us. Actually is is posssible we could fit him in if we release BHANA, FISH, PALAVI. LOUSI, WRIGHT, they are worth how much altogether?

Man I better lay down and breathe in and out slowly :p

Foran can only sign with manly if he backflips on parra

Latest posts