What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's next on Jim's Hit List?

Craig Johnston

First Grade
What about Copley? Or Watene-Zelzniak? Or Koribete?

they need some class in the backline, dalene resigned earlier this year i think, SKD would go alright over there, as would alex glenn if he gets squeezed out. i hear lewis brown wants out at penrith

go after the bros

Meth

Staff member
they need some class in the backline, dalene resigned earlier this year i think, SKD would go alright over there, as would alex glenn if he gets squeezed out. i hear lewis brown wants out at penrith

go after the bros

No thanks to Lewis Brown

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Brown was pretty decent before he went there, surprised he wants out though, what the story there? I thought he was tight with Cleary.

JJ

Immortal
We have two promising centres, need top focus on developing them - Allwood as back up, Lolohea too...

I think Dane Nielsen is available?

Personally don't think we need a centre, but do need the ones we have to step up - otherwise let them go, to be honest Hurrell has really been much ado about nothing. I think I'd still be looking for a 6 - a lot depends on where they see Lolohea - 6, centre, or utility? I'd prefer 6 or centre.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Brown was pretty decent before he went there, surprised he wants out though, what the story there? I thought he was tight with Cleary.

Brown wants to re-sign, just not sure they want him. And nor do we, after he f**ked around and sooked big style in 2012 then left.