What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos this all black we are close to signing

Warmess

Juniors
I hope this isn't true.

Just don't feel like we need to bring someone over from the ABs and pay them overs for a code they haven't played. I'd hope we spend our cap keeping the side we have in tact. The only position I think we could actually recruit someone for is 6, but there aren't many 6s on the market and I'd be loathed to get a Union half.

Rich102

Staff member
I wonder if this was the basis for the rumour?
Ex All Black. Warriors.

The Glasgow Warriors have completed the signing of New Zealand back-row forward Angus Macdonald.
The 31-year-old has been capped twice for the All Blacks, facing Scotland at Murrayfield in 2005.
He will now join the 'Scotsoun' in the British summer after agreeing a two-year deal with the club, subject to obtaining a visa.
Macdonald, who was captain of the Blues in 2004, told the clubs website he is 'excited' by the opportunity to play for the club.
"The aim will be to use everything I've learned in the southern hemisphere to bring my own influence to the table. My overriding feeling right now is one of real anticipation. I's a great new challenge for me, and one I can't wait to get stuck into." He said.
Macdonald's father, Hamish won 12 caps for the All Blacks in the 1970s, while his uncle, Doug Bruce won 14 caps in the 80s.
Outgoing Warriors coach Sean Lineen described the latest signing as someone who: "absolutely fits the bill for a Glasgow player.
"Angus is a big, tough rawbone Kiwi who I'm convinced the supporters and other players will love."

The Glasgow Warriors have completed the signing of New Zealand back-row forward Angus Macdonald.
The 31-year-old has been capped twice for the All Blacks, facing Scotland at Murrayfield in 2005.
He will now join the 'Scotsoun' in the British summer after agreeing a two-year deal with the club, subject to obtaining a visa.
Macdonald, who was captain of the Blues in 2004, told the clubs website he is 'excited' by the opportunity to play for the club.
"The aim will be to use everything I've learned in the southern hemisphere to bring my own influence to the table. My overriding feeling right now is one of real anticipation. I's a great new challenge for me, and one I can't wait to get stuck into." He said.
Macdonald's father, Hamish won 12 caps for the All Blacks in the 1970s, while his uncle, Doug Bruce won 14 caps in the 80s.
Outgoing Warriors coach Sean Lineen described the latest signing as someone who: "absolutely fits the bill for a Glasgow player.

http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/news/article/-/13222544/glasgow-warriors-sign-black/