What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your Favourite team?

Raider Ultra

Bench
Southernsaint said:
I can't decide between Canvey Island and Dagenham And Redbridge...
Has to be Canvey for Julian Dicks career there. Dagenham got done 9-0 by Hereford 2 years ago, the only Sky match that has seen such a hiding.

The Devil

Bench
Aresenal (i have a soft spot for Chelsea, used to support them when Gianfranco Zola was at the club. Now i'm liking them less and less.)
Juventus
Sydney FC

anjado

Juniors
West Ham United
easily number one to me
others i look out fo
Leyton Orient
Southend
all 3 are doing excellent this season

fish eel

Immortal
Macca_ said:
Ars

Don't really follow other Leagues but for what its worth - AC Milan, Borussia Dortmend (got shirts for those 2) and De Portivo.

FFS, Macca.

Whats doing there?

Macca_

Coach
fish eel said:
FFS, Macca.

Whats doing there?
:lol:

Have family live near there mate. My brother when touring there also got me the home shirt about 10 years ago and also this massive flag. Back in the day I used to be Dortmund on the old sega megadrive etc. Just don't get into the Bundisleaga (or however you spell it...) because of the lack of coverage on tv.

Knightmare

Coach
Liverpool (a great team with a proud history, tradition and soul. Manchester Unwanted are a global business for bandwagoners).

Barcelona (Like the colours, they are the biggest enemy of Fake Madrid, again a team that attracts a hell of a lot of bandwagoners and teenage girls who switched because Beckham started playing for them. On top of that, like Newcastle, Barca have working class, die-hard fans)

A.S Roma (I got a Roma jersey with Batistuta and the number 20 on the back when I was over there in 2002- classier than getting some tacky shirt with a print of the Colosseum on it and 'Rome' underneath it in big letters!)

Central Coast Mariners (My local team- I live walking distance from Central Coast Stadium)

Boca Juniors (Passionate fans who have a pretty good sense of humour, especially when it comes to insulting River fans. River fans are snobs and cowards.)

Corinthians (They were Ayrton Senna's team)

Two that I honestly can't rank as 1 and 2, so I'll make them both number 1's.

1. Newcastle Jets and Manchester United.

Also keep an eye on Southampton's reults in the Championship, more or less just because my best mate is a hard core Saint.

Chelsea - Been a fan since Gullit was player-coach in 1997, so have seen them go close a few times. Which is why I don't mind seeing them win now, even though I get called a bandwagoner.

AFC Wimbledon - Playing in the Rymans League and were formed by disgruntled Dons fans after the old Dons changed to Milton Keynes Dons. Mate used to follow the Dons, now follows AFC, so I always check their results.

Southampton. Followed them since I was a kid, and was gutted when they got relegated last season. The only thing worse now is that "Sir" Clive Woodward (the git of all gits, ex Coach of the English RU national side) is managing them - what a crock!!!!

Performing midtable in first division now, I fear I won't be seeing them in the top-flight again for a long, long time.

Come back Gordon Strachan - all is forgiven!!!!!

Raider Ultra

Bench
Saints are in big trouble. I was reading that there last performance was one of the worst seen in recent history. They're more chance of dropping than going up.

Latest posts