What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your Favourite team?

chileman

Coach
perth sharkie said:
Oh dear, like gremlins they seem to multiply on this forum. :cry:
CRYSTAL PALACE....oh and of course Kidderminster Harriers :D
Lazio
Zaragoza
Sydney FC
Cobreloa

brendothejet

First Grade
Well it is with great pleasure i can say

Manchester City.

They have one of the most awesome stadiums i've ever been to (not that old trafford wasn't spectacular)

So to everyone who has posted Man U i say,

3-1.

:D

Daza_06

Juniors
Daza_06 said:
Forest Killarney
Liverpool

also PSV now that they have Thompson and Culina and the greatest coach of all Guus. Can't wait to see how they go in the Champions League along with Liverpool

OVP

Coach
Aston Villa are my team. Most hated are West Ham (how dare these ring-ins steal the claret and blue ;-)), Birmingham, and anyone leading the comp ;-). I like to keep an eye on Port Vale and Torquay (Fawlty Towers) in the lower divs.

Other clubs ... Barca, Parma, Kaiserslautern (love that name) and Cologne (my old man came from there). Sydney FC too i guess but never been a fan of local soccer if the truth be told.

Macca_

Coach
Arsenal
Central Coast

Don't really follow other Leagues but for what its worth - AC Milan, Borussia Dortmend (got shirts for those 2) and De Portivo.

f**k Sp*rs! :D

Chelsea - since 1970 (have a soft sport for West Brom - saw WBA play Liverpool in the only live match I've been too when I was backpacking around Europe. Cyril Regis was awesome). Also keep an eye on Leyton Orient - have to follow a minnow as well;

Rangers - I'm a Proddie and that's who you have to go for in Scotland;

Borussia Moenchengladbach - My uncle played for them as a youngster and I've had a few relatives play for them over the years;

Chievo Verona - Minnows who performed well in their inaugural season in the big league and have managed to consolidate their position and showed that they can mix it with the big boys;

Racing Strasbourg - crap side and likely to be relegated, but a great place. Met a girl there in the late 70s. Gorgeous and I've got some pretty good memories from my time there;

Grasshoppers - Swiss side with a great name;

Balaton FC - My father played junior football for them and my paternal ancestors were fanatical about this club. The coach even has the same surname as me;

Osasuna - Having one of their best seasons for a while and I can't stand Real Madrid;

Malmo (Sweden) and Brondby (Denmark) - Saw both of these sides play in the late 70s. Another nostalgic affiliation with these clubs.

Mong

Post Whore
Lol.. Chelsea fans are the new Man U fans.. Having to specify when they actually became chelsea fans...

Mong

Post Whore
OVP said:
Aston Villa are my team. Most hated are West Ham (how dare these ring-ins steal the claret and blue ;-))

2-1
2-1
2-1
2-1
2-1
2-1
2-1
2-1
2-1
2-1
2-1
2-1

Macca_

Coach
Mong said:
Lol.. Chelsea fans are the new Man U fans.. Having to specify when they actually became chelsea fans...
I have a really good mate who has been a Chelsea fan for some time now.

Whenever I refer to him as being a Chelsea fan to someone I always sub consciously follow up with 'he has been for ages, not just recently'.

You are right...

Latest posts