What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your most loved/hated players and why?

Grishnakh

Juniors
Okay, the hated club thread was really interesting but I'll bet this thread will generate even more heat.

My most loved ever player was Tommy Raudonikis. He was the player that genuinely got me interested in the game (also loved Dallas Donnelly). Has anyone seen Tommy's travelling roadshow with Arthur Beetson in recent times? Hilarious.

My most hated player was Wally Lewis, but funnily enough, I loved him when he played for Australia. In modern times it's hard to remember hating anyone more than Ennis.

Johns Magic

Referee
Favourite non-Knight ever was probably SBW.

Not my most hated player ever, but I can't stand Kevin Proctor. I think it's just his appearance to be honest.

StormChaser

First Grade
Hated- Soward. Little dwarf motherf**ker gets right on my nerves.
Loved- Slater and Cronk, with a bit of Smith thrown in. From other teams, love to watch JT, Benji Marshall and Slammin Sam Burgess.

Most loved: At the moment probably Preston, Alan Tongue, Lockyer, Petero. All the good guys really.

Most hated: The pricks that go to union and AFL, bring the game into disrepute and have no morals. Folau, Inglis, Gasnier and all the other oxygen thieves who make a shed load out of the game but put nothing back.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fav Eels Hindy,Sterlo and Kenny

Fav non Eels Mullins,Presto and Blacklock

Hated Mundine, Cam Smith and Adam Dykes.

Apey

Staff member
Most hated: Justin Hodges & Anthony Watts. Tahu - previously one of my favourites. Used to hate Cameron Smith but not so much any more.

Favourite Knights: Simpson, Joey & Buderus.
Favourite non-Knight: Snowden :sarcasm:

Barbanator

Juniors
Favourite players:

Manu Vatuvei - How can you not? Love everything Manu brings to the table. His advert with Steve Price and Simon Mannering is brillant, cracks me up all the time :cool:

Joel Thompson - Just rate the bloke, love watching him play

Jamal Idris - Much like Vatuvei, fantastic player to watch and seems like a really nice guy.

Others would include the likes of: Ben Roberts, Kevin Locke, Keith Galloway, Justin Carney, Ben Barba, Sam Rapira, Roy Asotasi.

Hated players:

Michael Ennis - Easily my most hated player in the NRL, worst moment of the last five years for me supporting the Dogs was when I found out we had signed him, yuck. Terribly overrated hack I can't wait for the day when he's boucned out of our club.

Others: Sam Thaiday, Adam Blair, Gary Warburton, Paul Gallen, Billy Slater, Jamie Soward and Brett White.

stormbati

Bench
Fav - Cronk, his composure is something I really admire.
Jennings - Very humble and just a pleasure to watch
Slater - I never doubt his effort

Dislike - Blake Ferguson, thinks he's Mike Tyson.
Israel Folau - dont know, I just don't

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Do not have a favourite player but am quite impressed by Ben Hannant.

Do not have a most disliked but I cannot remember the last time I was impressed by anything done by Anasta, either.

HowHigh

Coach
Likes: Mick Potter, Jason Taylor, Mark Coyne,, Andrew Johns, Fitler, Brett Morris, Darius Boyd, Hindmarsh
A lot more but those were some of my idols growing up and current fav's

Hates: Ennis, Inglis (something about him), Idris, Slater, Prince

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i love watching hayne in good form, it's just a shame about the gronks who hang themselves off his schlong.

RHCP

Bench
As a kid I loved watching Joey run around.

Currently my favourites would have to be Inglis, Uate, Mannah and Bird.

Disliked would be Thaiday, Thurston and Tahu.

Favourite:

Adam Blair, Nathan Hindmarsh, Rod Wishart, Geoff Toovey, Tawera Nikau, Paul Marquet, Gary Freeman.

Hates: Darren Lockyer, Jonathan Thurston, Mark Gasnier, Steve Price.

Slammin

Juniors
For the current game:

My top 3 liked Broncos:

1. Lockyer
2. Slammin Sam Thaiday
3. Justin Hodges

Top 3 liked non bronco:

1. Greg Inglis
2. Billy Slater
3. Dave Taylor

My most hated 3:

1. Jarryd Hayne - Nancy boy, known diver,
2. Michael Ennis - Known coward, Hated him more when he was a bronco though
3. Ben Creagh - Same as Ennis, too scared to fight Hodges

mongoose

Coach
loved: josh miller - just love his wreckless, kamikaze style of play.
tim mannah - he's like a big kid who's so happy just to be playing first grade

hated: pad thai day. Great player but I just want to see him get smacked after his origin antics.

dragonslover682

Juniors
Love : Jamie Soward - everyone hates him except dragons fans, which is why i love him!

Hate: Sam Thaiday - Bloody girl, only takes cheap shots when players are having 1 on 1 punch ups.
Greg Inglis - Hate seeing that guys face have no respect for him, compared to players like Slater, Smith and Lockyer.

Latest posts