What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are you a Rooster?

morley101

Juniors
Born and Bred in Bondi. Can remember being taken to the Sports Ground in the late 60's and watching the ABC when living in Young in 1970.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Was talking to a mate of mine last night who lives in Belfast

He's an Aussie (Parra fan) and married a girl from Belfast and they moved over there.

He has a couple of kids who he's probably brainwashing to be Eels fans

Says ESPN are broadcasting 2 NRL games there and the Footy Show each week.

Great news for League fans living in that part of the World.

ESPN havent been confirmed for this season as yet, i heard the NRL are still in negotiations, so i would think SKy and ESPN are looking at it.

league has actually got set up in NI last year. there is a 5 team 9's tourament and then a 4 team full side one, which might be 5 teams next year. apart from that there are a lot of people who watch the SL on sky and quite a few of my mates are big league fans. unfortunately though my brother is a bulldogs fan :crazy:

Lambretta

First Grade
Good news re the setting up of Rugby League up your way.

Would be great in years to come to see a strong team coming from Ireland or alternatively more league players eligible for Great Britain.

PS. Sort your brother out. :p