What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why couldnt Daley be our coach?

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
Just been thinking, and it is something I have wanted for a long time, but what are your thoughts on lozza being our coach? why hasnt he even been considered? any thoughts?

Raider Azz

Bench
are you people stupid? daley is on a long term multi-million dollar contract with FOX SPORTS. he is not being considered because he is not looking to coach. HE HAS A JOB.

how hard is it to realise these things? Why do people keep bringing up such ridiculous candidates for coach?

Raider Ultra

Bench
He is guaranteed a very well paying job with News Ltd for as long as he wants it, considering his role with Super League.

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
Maybe... but Laurie has achieved alot in his life.. possibly coaching is the last thign he would want to achieve...and correct me if i'm wrong... does news limited own fox.... and does news limited have some association with the raiders?

welll all in all he'd be a dam fine coach IMO

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Very valid question when you consider his superb long term record as a first grade NRL coach, not to mention his outstanding tenure as coach of a wide variety of representative side.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
I'm glad to see that you have correctly identified yourself with the KKK avatar, PQ49.

Do we really need that kind of signature bar here?

paulquinn49

Bench
Just a piss take man, our KKK stood for Kman Klan Krows.

We are totally accepting of blacks and people of other colour. I you notice the Krow is black

Raider Ultra

Bench
d-a-z-z-a said:
Maybe... but Laurie has achieved alot in his life.. possibly coaching is the last thign he would want to achieve...and correct me if i'm wrong... does news limited own fox.... and does news limited have some association with the raiders?

welll all in all he'd be a dam fine coach IMO
Fox Sports is a wholly owned subsidiary of News Ltd I believe. News Ltd were the organisation who initiated Super League, Daley was one of it's main supporters within the playing ranks.

Raider_69

Post Whore
lozzas job at fox sports is far too high paying and cushiony for him to consider coaching at this stage, and though he might say its something he'd wanna do, unless its a sydney club where he can maintain some form of role at fox i cant see him going into coaching

News owned Super League, had a large share in canberra, Daley was Super leagues pin up boy so to speak... News no longer have any assosiation with the raiders, from memory the canberra district rugby league assoisation brought our New's share back in 2000-1ish

thickos

First Grade
Lozza has all the makings of a good coach. Tactically he's up there with Stuart from his playing days. But as has been said, while he may love his old club to bits, he has a top media career now and I doubt would jeapordise that.

Brimmer

Juniors
Does he like the Raiders still? Every time I see him on TV he does nothin' but bag them?

Raider Ultra

Bench
Of course he still loves the Raiders, he's harder on us as I think he's dissapointed with the way the clubs performed since he left.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider Ultra said:
Of course he still loves the Raiders, he's harder on us as I think he's dissapointed with the way the clubs performed since he left.

exactly, like a footy dad screaming at his son to make a tackle from the sidelines... although he comes across harsh, in the end he really just wants to see his son and its team succeed

cooba

Juniors
R u kidding about Meninga,he may very well win origin 3-0,but he has so much support with the one he knows is a great coach supporting him and possibly should be the next coach , Neil Henry. Meninga was the worst coach we ever had.

Latest posts