What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did Mason walk?

melon....

Coach
Sheer favourites.

How did this moron walk? Morley cops it for the best shot youll ever see and morin walks scott free after 2 lazy, cheap shots.

Anyne have a clue because the NRL doesnt.

gregstar

Referee
i'd hardly call them favourites melon. but i'd call the nrl guttless & i'd call the club guttless.

the entire league community knows that the solution should be drastic when dealing with this moron, but for some reason they lack courage.

what a pity that in being lenient on this galute, they are simply delaying the dreadful consequences that await him at some stage in the future.

>zuzu<

Juniors
Melon..u calling us favourties when u got Daddys boy in the form of Finch on your team. THe NRL has two judicial systems..one for the NRL and one for the roosters..

parra_princess

Juniors
Waiting for the next bullsh*t medical Excuse. ADHD seemed to cover everything for a while but what next involuntry muscle spasms causing swinging arms. That whole club is disgraceful.*

* Except for the fans that just go to cheer on their team.

Nikki

Coach
Thats probably the reason. If they suspended Mason they woulda burned Belmore down or something. lol.

m0j0

Bench
>zuzu< said:
Melon..u calling us favourties when u got Daddys boy in the form of Finch on your team. THe NRL has two judicial systems..one for the NRL and one for the roosters..
a) What does Robert and Brett Finch have to do with the judiciary?
b) Using the Morely and Mason decisions as recent, prime examples, please outline in 50 words or less how the Roosters have received preferencial treatment over the Bulldogs.

The Colonel

Immortal
I was surprised he stayed on the field on Friday night. Three lazy high shots and no suspension at all is farcical.

Morley cops it for the best shot youll ever see

:lol: That almost catches up to the farcical nature of the NRL's lack of action on Mason's part. A good shot doesn't involve being blindsided and smacked in the head.

m0j0

Bench
I'm not arguing that Morley didn't deserve suspension and I've said as much all along. But for Mason to be tagged for three separate incidents and only be charged for one (with the lowest possible grading of course) and consequently avoid suspension (obviously due to his squeaky clean record) is a bit hard to swallow.
Then after all that, we have to cop it from a Dogs fan who claims the Chooks get preferential treatment. Me thinks someone at the Dogs has compromising pictures of some key NRL authority figures.

bluenwhite

Juniors
Nikki said:
Thats probably the reason. If they suspended Mason they woulda burned Belmore down or something. lol.
yeah that's hilarious. :?

anyways, obviously he wasn't suspended because he is NOT a repeat offender of this, while morley is. i don't think morley should have been suspended either but that's the way it turned out.

Smartman

Juniors
m0j0 said:
But for Mason to be tagged for three separate incidents and only be charged for one (with the lowest possible grading of course) and consequently avoid suspension (obviously due to his squeaky clean record) is a bit hard to swallow.

Exactly you said it, im not sure if Mason has ever been suspended due to foul play.

Well we know the story with Morley and foul play :lol:

bluenwhite

Juniors
m0j0 said:
I'm not arguing that Morley didn't deserve suspension and I've said as much all along. But for Mason to be tagged for three separate incidents and only be charged for one (with the lowest possible grading of course) and consequently avoid suspension (obviously due to his squeaky clean record) is a bit hard to swallow.
Then after all that, we have to cop it from a Dogs fan who claims the Chooks get preferential treatment. Me thinks someone at the Dogs has compromising pictures of some key NRL authority figures.
i think you should just ignore bullsh*t coming from people like that who obviously don't know what they're talking about it. his spelling would have put me off reading the sentence anyway.

m0j0

Bench
Well, anyway, what's done is done. I just hope Morley publicly sticks up for Mason and expresses his dismay at how Mason was even sited for any wrong-doing. It's only fair that he should return the favour.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Mason should have been binned on Friday night.

He was warned once for a high tackle. He did it again and he was warned again. He then did it a THIRD time and was warned again.

P1ss poor.

aids

Bench
doesn't matter Perry will clean Mason up on friday.
:p

3 high tackles in 15 minutes of play is a bit much though.
i recon the judicary might be a bit slack this year,

i know roosters fans will say what about Morley, but i think 2 weeks was pretty reasonable for that tackle.

bad_doggy_bad

Juniors
To all the rooster sooks, this is how it works.

1. Last season Mason wasn't on report for "careless high tackle" nor was he this season excpet rnd 2. So That's what some in the judicial system call a clean record.. Hence the reason Laffranchi got let off on the same charge.

2. Adrian Morley, has been done for the same offence before, so when you got a Half wit like morely on ur side, stupid enough to not learn from his mistake. WHAT DO U EXPECT

***Me hands all the whingers a tissue and directs them to the kids help line.. Tell it to someone who gives a F#$%

forumbanner6cl.jpg

Latest posts