What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why didnt hindy!!!!!!!!!!

eelsta

Bench
get any praise for his hit on sonny jean williams on sunday it was a great hit, i'll bet if it was the other way round it would have been the tackle of the bloody century no doubt :twisted: :twisted:

Absolutely smashed Young Billy. I coulds see Billy saying "what the f**k was that??"

Has anyone noticed that Hindmarsh has Baulked up even more. He looks alot bigger and his arse well what can I say I don't think there shorts on this planet that are big enough for it. Absolute Tank of a thing.

Stagger eel

Staff member
because the media don't want to make Roach look like a bigger "phuckwit" than what he actually is :D

eelsta

Bench
no but if it was sonny jean they would have carried on and on and on, i bet they even got excited when he threw the ball over the sideline. i mean what a great pass that was #-o

Sonny is a good player u can't deny him that but some of the commentators are really over doing it surely. Ones thing for sure he is a marked man for next year.

MrT

Juniors
Hindmarsh v Sonny is worth admission alone.
I predict they will have many great duels over the years.
Notice Hindy follows Sonny and is at him whenever he has the ball

strider

Post Whore
I'll put on my unbiased glasses for a minute and say...

there was another aussie hanging on to one of sonny's ankles at the time, so he wasn't entirely balanced when hindy hit him....but yes he did lay a good hit on him.

sonny may be a bulldog - and i hate bulldogs - but man he is an unbelievable prospect....I will seriously say I have not seen a 19yr old with his potential for a longggggg time

He has loads of potential, I still have nightmares of Rd1 and what he did to our so called tranny Vella. It was like sonny had Pins and needles on him and Vella was scared to touch him. Embarassing night for us.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
MrT said:
Notice Hindy follows Sonny and is at him whenever he has the ball

I noticed that as well.

Seems where ever Sonny went Hindy followed, which is why he lined him up so often

Skum

Juniors
omg are u morons? Sonny had me halted, hindmarsh hit him when he was standing still. Anyone can put a big hit in that sort of situation. It was ok, but nothing worthy of recognition in the jedi archives ffs.

masons hit on kidwell, now thats another story.

eelsta

Bench
Skum said:
omg are u morons? Sonny had me halted, hindmarsh hit him when he was standing still. Anyone can put a big hit in that sort of situation. It was ok, but nothing worthy of recognition in the jedi archives ffs.

masons hit on kidwell, now thats another story.
no we are not morons just to answer your question im saying if williams hit hindy like that they would have praised him to the heavens and dont try to tell me that the commentators dont go completely over the top about williams he only has to pass a ball and they are completely potty, i know he's a good player and will more than likely get better but there are other players out there just in case noone has noticed

PJ Marshal

Coach
eelsta said:
get any praise for his hit on sonny jean williams on sunday it was a great hit, i'll bet if it was the other way round it would have been the tackle of the bloody century no doubt :twisted: :twisted:

Sonny Bill is the next Billy Ray Cyrus

eelsta

Bench
PJ Marshal said:
eelsta said:

Sonny Bill is the next Billy Ray Cyrus

yes but does he put his trs on 1 leg at a time like billy that is the question :?:

Nikki

Coach
Was anyone else getting frustrated with the bias english commentators. You would've thought that Sonny-Bill was their mesiah or something :roll:

Nikki

Coach
Everytime he touched the ball they wet themselves. I wanted to throw things at my tv. It seemed Australia could do no right either.

Latest posts