What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do you come to LU?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Seeing as the owners now have a radio slot.

Let's give them material to work with

So why do you come to LU?

For me

I get all the RL information in one place, no need to go through mulitple web sites or papers, it is all here in some form.
If you are a sports fan in general, you can also discuss Cricket, MotorSport etc.
I get the inside stories before they hit the media.
I get to discuss with my teams fans, my teams chances.

perverse

Referee
Mr Angry said:
Seeing as the owners now have a radio slot.

Let's give them material to work with

So why do you come to LU?

For me

I get all the RL information in one place, no need to go through mulitple web sites or papers, it is all here in some form.
If you are a sports fan in general, you can also discuss Cricket, MotorSport etc.
I get the inside stories before they hit the media.
I get to discuss with my teams fans, my teams chances.
all of the above. it also helps me kill time at work.
it's a great forum.. there's nowhere else on the net you can get such varied opinion on rugby league.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
as Angry mentioned +

as Cowgirl mentioned... to procrastinate +

living in Sydney, you dont find as many people to discuss RL with IRL, as you would if you were living in RL's heartland areas (Newie, QLD)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
coolumsharkie said:
Do you come here to get away from your location also Angry?
lol

Unfortunetly, no, I still get instructed whilst on here.......

Mrs A: Done this yet?...done that yet?.....When you gunna do this?

Mr A: In a sec darl..........quickly finishes post.......do this.

Mrs A: Oh look honey Ridge is with Brooke again.

Mr A: Hey I have fuggen told you no channel 10 on the main TV, go to our room.

Mrs A: Ok Honey

Mr A: Furiously posts for half an hour

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I come here to talk all sports not just Rugby League, important to maybe get that point across because there are a lot of us who are sports mad, and there are some who are just RL mad, and its important to note that this site as well as sports unlimited, caters for both.

I also don't watch much TV because its just rubbish, except for the sport.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Twizzle said:
I come here to talk all sports not just Rugby League, important to maybe get that point across because there are a lot of us who are sports mad, and there are some who are just RL mad, and its important to note that this site as well as sports unlimited, caters for both.

I also don't watch much TV because its just rubbish, except for the sport.

this applies to me too

***MH***

Bench
I came to LU when the big rleague.com forums outage hit back in 2003. I haven't turned back since!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
perverse said:
lol what a name.. i can't believe women watch this crap.

You realise that's just a fan article where somebody has added all of her married names into one big line?

perverse

Referee
Timmah said:
You realise that's just a fan article where somebody has added all of her married names into one big line?
i sure do.. certainly didn't degrade the quality (or lack thereof) of the plot points in the show it represents.. which is what i was taking a stab at.

Latest posts