What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do you come to LU?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
For the record, I come to LU because I love my footy, I have fun posting, and I like biting and providing entertainment and value to the forummers. I also enjoy contributing to LU.com itself, F7's and annoying posters to buggery :D

perverse

Referee
gunnamatta bay said:
The bold and the beautiful and LU have a lot in common imo.
its true... my full forum nickname should be perverse angry spike spike saab bay angry saab angry angry driver burt timmah.

-edit- timmmmmahhhh!&@#$ *fixed* :D -/edit-

JoeD

First Grade
The reason I first started visiting LWOS years ago was to get an aussie perspective on the Warriors and to interact with fans of other teams. Hearing the same old from die hard fans gets a bit old, I'd much rather hear what the opposition thinks of us.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I love the forums, especially like the Fight Club, top comedy value.

Definately a good mix of different characters on the site.

aarondoyle

Juniors
Because it has less d*ckheads then rleague.com, which seems to focus solely on in fighting and sulking.

Other forum members are not the enemy...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Same here... I migrated from rleague, to rleague grandstand, switched between it and LWOS, and then made the big move to LU in 03 through 04.

Because its fun. There's not many days I've read TFFR withought having a laugh.

I ended up here after being at the MSN forums, LWOS and TFS.

I came kicking and screaming but after the other forum dropped its load there was waaaaaay too much fun to be had here to ignore it any more.