What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why does our new scoreboard.......

Hellsy

Immortal
not go beyond 9 tries???

When we got to 10, 11, 12, 13 on Sunday the scoreboard went back to 0, 1, 2, 3....

Surely we should have thought of that before getting it put in???

SBoard.jpg

SBoard2.jpg

xr62nv

Juniors
yea i thought we were behind at the back end of the game :lol:

maybe they don't expect us to score that many in a game?

hopefully it gets updated again :D

Nikki

Coach
I just still cant believe that something as ancient as that can be considered "new" :lol: :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
how often do we score more than 10 tries tho

you can bet it will be discussed at the next board meeting

Hellsy

Immortal
That scoreboard always seemed very inadequate to me...... now it is proven

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Has anyone actually seen it there on a weekday? Because it looks like they just borrow it from the local U10s comp every second week.

strider

Post Whore
i bet someone's dad knocked it up in the backyard - and he's very proud of it and all you guys can do is knock it :lol:

;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
i bet someone's dad knocked it up in the backyard - and he's very proud of it and all you guys to is knock it :lol:

;-)

Well, it wasn't me 'cause it would have fallen down by halftime. ;-)

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
parra-matters said:
does the big one on the other hill still work?

Yeah, but it randomly fails so the new one is backup.
They use both for the scores but they have only 1 clock for the game running, thats why the clock is at 0 in my pics

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
haha it doesn't even look like its standing straight, and why doesn't the time work on it lol its always on 0

Hass

Juniors
The "shoddy" scoreboard is actually easier to read during day games than the big fancy one down the other end.

It's a shame they don't have the game clock running on that one.

There were times when I simply couldn't make out how long was left in the match on Sunday - and I have 20-20 vision.

Cheers.

Hellsy

Immortal
hindmarsh4pm said:
haha it doesn't even look like its standing straight, and why doesn't the time work on it lol its always on 0

Surely you cant have 2 official time pieces working, what if they are out... then there would be complanits about when the whistle was blown etc
The new scoreboard clock works whent he old one is out of action

forward pass

Coach
Geezuz you guys.

My son spent 3 days building that scoreboard for a school project - and you guys want to bag him. He's only 9 ffs.

And the lack of digits is my fault. I told him we'd never score more than 9 tries in a game -okay so I was wrong. I aint perfect.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I reckon we should have the timer on the new scoreboard, cause its hard to read it on the other one sometimes even on night games.

Latest posts