What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is Tate playing this week?

Blake

Juniors
LOL at the kiwis calling me a sook. I couldnt give a toss as we belted your hopeless team anyway I was just portraying a point that there are too many inconsistencies at the judiciary.

Agree with you. Some Kiwi's need get over their inferiority complex and try understand the word impartial. If one player is banned for a raised elbow and another is not then what the hell is going on at the judiciary?

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I think it is a well known fact the judciary is crap and has been for a long time, so why remind us how crap they are at it?

Personally, any incidents that go on report should only be those deemed to cause serious damange to one's opponet. If the opponet over plays their hand and tries to take matters in their own hands, then they take it too personally. In a game of footy you'll get stuff like that, some minor, some major. Let the officials deal with it if they see it needs dealing.

End of

I doubt Tate meant any harm anyway so stop crying foul Roosters. You did beat us, remember? Why waste your breath?

Blake

Juniors
I think it is a well known fact the judciary is crap and has been for a long time, so why remind us how crap they are at it?

Personally, any incidents that go on report should only be those deemed to cause serious damange to one's opponet. If the opponet over plays their hand and tries to take matters in their own hands, then they take it too personally. In a game of footy you'll get stuff like that, some minor, some major. Let the officials deal with it if they see it needs dealing.

End of

I doubt Tate meant any harm anyway so stop crying foul Roosters. You did beat us, remember? Why waste your breath?

So are you saying that if someone is dumped on their head and luckily are not injured then they person or persons who put them in that position should not be charged?

The rules for head highs, spear tackles, raised elbows etc are severe because unlike pulling your hamstring you don’t come back from a broken neck.

Latest posts