What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is Tate playing this week?

Roosterphin1

Juniors
After a blatant elbow on Anasta last week? And to make matters worse I just watched the Cowboys lose a player for less. No doubt O'donnell will be suspended so why wasnt Tate?

I have never understood the judiciary since lopini Paea got 10 weeks for a spear tackle and everyone else gets 2

Last edited:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
After a blatant elbow on Anasta last week? And to make matters worse I just watched the Cowboys lose a player for far worse. No doubt O'donnell will be suspended so why wasnt Tate?

I have never understood the judiciary since lopini Paea got 10 weeks for a spear tackle and everyone else gets 2

Go **** yourself, you whingy little bitch.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
gotta agree with the OP, the tate elbow didnt look good and i was amazed he wasnt charged for it

scottttt

Juniors
there was nothing in that elbow it wasnt intentional

i would also like to point out anasta is a little bitch

m0j0

Bench
Meh. We got the bikkies so I couldn't give a rats. Bwaith wasn't hurt so what would we gain by having Tate sit out the next week? There wasn't much in it tbh - I think he was just trying to put on a fend but he's too stupid to realise he had the ball in that arm. The only thing that sh!t me was them getting the player on report and getting the penalty.

Wicks

Juniors
Anasta took a dive like usual[-X

He is no better than a football player diving at the faintest touch :x

maple_69

Bench
As a New South Welsh Man, it would have been nice to run at some sub standard winger/center next Wednesday, but since it was on Braith, I really have no qualms with it. Open slather!

Sood

Juniors
Judiciary is inconsistent.

Tate should have at least had to go in and plead his case.

It seems to me that anasta is fair game. lol

m0j0

Bench
Anasta took a dive like usual[-X

He is no better than a football player diving at the faintest touch :x

Did you even see it? Anasta was tackling Tate and copped the elbow. He continued the tackle and when completed, he released and stood up as marker. It was after this that the altercation took place. I have no idea what you mean by him taking a dive.
He was penalised for not releasing the player which was utter bullsh!t in itself as it was after the play-the-ball that the 'fight' started.

Roosterphin1

Juniors
LOL at the kiwis calling me a sook. I couldnt give a toss as we belted your hopeless team anyway I was just portraying a point that there are too many inconsistencies at the judiciary.

Wicks

Juniors
Did you even see it? Anasta was tackling Tate and copped the elbow. He continued the tackle and when completed, he released and stood up as marker. It was after this that the altercation took place. I have no idea what you mean by him taking a dive.
He was penalised for not releasing the player which was utter bullsh!t in itself as it was after the play-the-ball that the 'fight' started.

Dive is a general term because it is what he is known for You dont have to hit the ground to be feigning

The reaction was enough to continue the long line of high drama tissue grasping moments throughout his career

"Well uh well my head went back and to the left" :lol:

Roosterphin1

Juniors
Dive is a general term because it is what he is known for You dont have to hit the ground to be feigning

The reaction was enough to continue the long line of high drama tissue grasping moments throughout his career

"Well uh well my head went back and to the left" :lol:

You are an idiot. Show me one of this supposed "long line of moments" to back up your claim that it is "What he is known for?"

Wicks

Juniors
You are an idiot. Show me one of this supposed "long line of moments" to back up your claim that it is "What he is known for?"

Only one :? That doesnt help you resolve your bias

My favourite is the one in Wollongong the game after Anasta stayed down long enough to gain the attention of the officials and then got up and chased Riddell like a little girl He got hit in ribs as the kicked the ball against the Dragons and fell back to the ground like he was struck in the head with the butt of a shotgun which really would be doing him a favour

Whoops thats two :oops:

How about how he went on with the Souths situation :lol: What a pillock

Or Anzac Day last year when he met Richie Williams antics

The elbows over this weekend were clearly different

Anastas was just a play acted reaction that only you fell for

Its not gamesmanship when you are that obvious Shut up and play

Last edited:

DeeJ

Bench
The real reason is that no one likes Anasta and dirty acts on him are almost encouraged.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
LOL at the kiwis calling me a sook. I couldnt give a toss as we belted your hopeless team anyway I was just portraying a point that there are too many inconsistencies at the judiciary.

I actually called you a whingy, little bitch. I also told you to go **** yourself.

Latest posts