What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Morley is so popular.

eddie

Juniors
I've decided to name my next dog "Morley".

After being dogless for over a year since the passing of my beloved 13 year old dobermann, I see that as a big complement to the famed Rooster hitman.

Perhaps Zef Meister will be relieved to hear that I'm finally getting over my "Dog-thing".

Dingle

Juniors
Morley is a dead set legend. How is is that he can hit the hardest in the NRL yet come from england, the land of the soft? He is a freak of nature!

disco1

Juniors
Dingle said:
Morley is a dead set legend. How is is that he can hit the hardest in the NRL yet come from england, the land of the soft? He is a freak of nature!

Obviously the UK isn't the land of the soft then :roll:
bleedin Aussies ;-)

The Clan

Juniors
If you want a Morley in your team you should go for Stuart Fielden at the BUlls!

He measures up like Mozza (6ft4') (17st) plays for the eighty minutes and hits the line hard and often.
If you want the intimidation factor then take a look at Crockers face when Fielden came into the fight during the second test match. Crocker didnt want to know!

Fibroman

First Grade
Big Artie said:
fibro man said:
MG had the wood on all of them.
MG did go okay on his day, but morely is far superior and is far more respected by his peers, Fibro boy.

You were well respected by your peers for being able to play footy with a gut the size of Texas, and Morleys pace has really increased since running from the coppers in pommieland.

Red Bear

Referee
I reckon a pack of Ricketson Fitzgibbon Crocker/Flannery, Morley, Wing and Cayless is better than the Penrith pack.

0neye

xwizit said:
GoTheBears said:
I reckon a pack of Ricketson Fitzgibbon Crocker/Flannery, Morley, Wing and Cayless is better than the Penrith pack.

f***in right it is
size=24]catch this you cat [/size]
dman_winsome.gif.05072004

xwizit

Juniors
0neye said:
xwizit said:
GoTheBears said:

f***in right it is
size=24]catch this you cat [/size]
dman_winsome.gif.05072004

STILL

SMARTING

OVER

THE

THRASHING :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-) ;-) \\:D/ \\:D/ THE DOGS SUCK LiKE NO OTHER \\:D/ \\:D/

m0j0

Bench
0neye said:
size=24]catch this you cat [/size]* edit out extremely infantile image *

I've seen this identical post with that ridiculous image on three different forums Br0wneye. I always thought you were lacking originality, but now I realise it's because you're only 12 years old (an immature 12 year old at that).

Fibroman

First Grade
The reason the goosters can't beat Penrith is because their 'b' grade pack just isn't up to scratch. The likes of Clinton, Ross and Bangers Lang smash the pretty boy goosters off the park every time now.

xwizit

Juniors
fibro man said:
The reason the goosters can't beat Penrith is because their 'b' grade pack just isn't up to scratch. The likes of Clinton, Ross and Bangers Lang smash the pretty boy goosters off the park every time now.

no.

fibro man said:

I disagree our reckon it is Wesser, Campbell and Priddis out of dummy half. It is the speedy backs and not so much the forwards that are the Roosters downfall. Penrith and Saints are the only sides that can match the Roosters for speed out of dummy half. That is where the damage gets done. Not so much the big forward clashes.

Latest posts